laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by 2sappy

^ just go to subway and buy something. 
laugh.gif

oh thats how you get the code 
laugh.gif

well since i just cooked breakfast, subway for lunch it is

More specifically, you need to get the specially marked 30 oz. drinks. buying other things gives you codes for various other unlocks for the game.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by 2sappy

^ just go to subway and buy something. 
laugh.gif

oh thats how you get the code 
laugh.gif

well since i just cooked breakfast, subway for lunch it is

More specifically, you need to get the specially marked 30 oz. drinks. buying other things gives you codes for various other unlocks for the game.

Just got one off ebay for 4 bucks, some seller are charging 12.99 and selling 20 in a hour. ( most sellers have STACKS of codes)

Anyways you cant redeem the code with Canadian accounts so i made a USA account and going to download it and then use it with Canadian PSN to see if it works.

Bf3 beta is actual pretty fun, so i may actual pick up the game this time around

Just got one off ebay for 4 bucks, some seller are charging 12.99 and selling 20 in a hour. ( most sellers have STACKS of codes)

Anyways you cant redeem the code with Canadian accounts so i made a USA account and going to download it and then use it with Canadian PSN to see if it works.

Bf3 beta is actual pretty fun, so i may actual pick up the game this time around

So my only complaints with UC3 MP so far is:

1. It takes an entire clip to kill someone and sometimes that does not even work. It's like these $$#!+$ absorb the bullets!
2. Melee is bad.
3. Party Match-Up is inconsistent. It's not balanced. I'll be the only dude under LVL 5 & the rest are 25 & up with insane boosters & kickbacks!

That's why I'm sitting at like 34/62 KD right now!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I still enjoy it thus far.

I'll be at work soon, but I'll be down to play with NT'ers after 11PM central time.

Boost, its the FULL MP & all of your stats will carry-over.

PO

So my only complaints with UC3 MP so far is:

1. It takes an entire clip to kill someone and sometimes that does not even work. It's like these $$#!+$ absorb the bullets!
2. Melee is bad.
3. Party Match-Up is inconsistent. It's not balanced. I'll be the only dude under LVL 5 & the rest are 25 & up with insane boosters & kickbacks!

That's why I'm sitting at like 34/62 KD right now!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I still enjoy it thus far.

I'll be at work soon, but I'll be down to play with NT'ers after 11PM central time.

Boost, its the FULL MP & all of your stats will carry-over.

PO

Supreme, let me know if that works.
I wont be too choked if I cant get in. Just started White Knight Chronicles II after beating the 1st one twice, so I imagine that will take up the majority of my time.

I wont be too choked if I cant get in. Just started White Knight Chronicles II after beating the 1st one twice, so I imagine that will take up the majority of my time.

Bump, arsnal and me was playing BF3 early in the morning.

I'm feeling it... way more than part 1 or 2. Something different than COD for sure.

Bump, arsnal and me was playing BF3 early in the morning.

I'm feeling it... way more than part 1 or 2. Something different than COD for sure.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

it works

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

it works

NT PS3 fam I got to extra UC3 multi player beta codes.

Empire PM me if you need one.

Supreme if you didn't buy already I would have hooked you up since you hooked me up with the NHL 12 DLC code.

Rest of the NT PS3 fam hit me up for a code.

NT PS3 fam I got to extra UC3 multi player beta codes.

Empire PM me if you need one.

Supreme if you didn't buy already I would have hooked you up since you hooked me up with the NHL 12 DLC code.

Rest of the NT PS3 fam hit me up for a code.

Back
Top Bottom