The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

SupremeApe, Tap, is that UC3 promo happening up here do you know?
I'll stop eating Baconators for one day and switch to a steak sub if thats the case.

USA Only.
frown.gif

If anyone gets desperate, I see a few on eBay for $5.00 BIN right now.
I will try to get a few extra this week & post them for fellow NT'ers!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

SupremeApe, Tap, is that UC3 promo happening up here do you know?
I'll stop eating Baconators for one day and switch to a steak sub if thats the case.

USA Only.
frown.gif

If anyone gets desperate, I see a few on eBay for $5.00 BIN right now.
I will try to get a few extra this week & post them for fellow NT'ers!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Originally Posted by MR J 858

xlarge_hdcollection.jpg

What, you want more than just HD remastered versions of Metal Gear Solid 23, and Peace Walker? Then what you want is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, which comes with an art book and so much more! Okay, one thing more.

And it's technically not even a thing, really. It's packaging, with designed especially for the collection by series lead artist Yoji Shinkawa. Inside that packaging you'll find the game itself, along with that art book I keep mentioning. "The Art of Metal Gear Solid" (great title) is 248 pages of sketches, paintings, concept art, and other stuff, bound in the same special artwork as the packaging.

Konami gives no price for the art book and its packaging, but I'd guess it won't be much more than twenty bucks over the $50 price of the plain vanilla version.

It's not much, but who doesn't love art books?

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5845489/the-metal...limited-edition-is-more-than-just-an-art-book

Why on earth is MGS1 not being remade in HD? 2 and 3 are excellent games but the first one is my favorite game of all time
mad.gif
I'm tired of playing it on PS1 graphics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

xlarge_hdcollection.jpg

What, you want more than just HD remastered versions of Metal Gear Solid 23, and Peace Walker? Then what you want is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, which comes with an art book and so much more! Okay, one thing more.

And it's technically not even a thing, really. It's packaging, with designed especially for the collection by series lead artist Yoji Shinkawa. Inside that packaging you'll find the game itself, along with that art book I keep mentioning. "The Art of Metal Gear Solid" (great title) is 248 pages of sketches, paintings, concept art, and other stuff, bound in the same special artwork as the packaging.

Konami gives no price for the art book and its packaging, but I'd guess it won't be much more than twenty bucks over the $50 price of the plain vanilla version.

It's not much, but who doesn't love art books?

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5845489/the-metal...limited-edition-is-more-than-just-an-art-book

Why on earth is MGS1 not being remade in HD? 2 and 3 are excellent games but the first one is my favorite game of all time
mad.gif
I'm tired of playing it on PS1 graphics
laugh.gif

This UC3 MP is AMAZING!
eek.gif

No Bugs or LAG! Just Quality Matches! WOW.
pimp.gif

I'm playing on my friend's account right now, still waiting for mine to finish!
laugh.gif

PO

This UC3 MP is AMAZING!
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

PO

There's one where you can win a 3 month subscription of PS+, but I cannot figure out how to spin that coin on the website!
laugh.gif

PO

There's one where you can win a 3 month subscription of PS+, but I cannot figure out how to spin that coin on the website!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

This UC3 MP is AMAZING!
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

PO
I went out while it was downloading, have yet to play a match. Let's get some matches in tomorrow. I'll add you
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

This UC3 MP is AMAZING!
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

PO
I went out while it was downloading, have yet to play a match. Let's get some matches in tomorrow. I'll add you
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom