The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Does anyone know when Best Buy will have it's Buy 2,Get 1 Free Sale? I want to get all the EA Sports games that has come out in the past few weeks...

I thought that commercial was pretty cool. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Probably one of my favorites of any commercial
Old Snake's camo 
eek.gif

Lightning from FFXIII

Nolan North as Drake? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Old Snake's camo 
eek.gif

Lightning from FFXIII

Nolan North as Drake? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Old Snake's camo 
eek.gif

Lightning from FFXIII

Nolan North as Drake? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Was this posted?

What a gay coincidink that they used Boost's name.

awww mayne if they woulda used a picture of an asian guy i woulda died of laughter

Was this posted?

What a gay coincidink that they used Boost's name.

awww mayne if they woulda used a picture of an asian guy i woulda died of laughter

Dope commercial, #!%+ you Nino
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nino, you missed the reunion special, Mo came to LA, we chill and +%%!+*%$ for the whole day, he asked about you, I told him you only show up in the thread to fire shots at me 
grin.gif

Dope commercial, #!%+ you Nino
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nino, you missed the reunion special, Mo came to LA, we chill and +%%!+*%$ for the whole day, he asked about you, I told him you only show up in the thread to fire shots at me 
grin.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Gran Turismo 5 officially getting update, DLC, and a price drop
gt5updatephotomode.jpg

The Official PlayStation Blog has official details on the official Gran Turismo 5 update, officially coming in the next few weeks. The new patch offers new official interior views for all of the cars in the game, reduced load times, adjustable weather conditions, the ability to save during an extended race, and updated photo and shuffle modes. The game will also now officially support the Logitech G25 and G27 racing wheels, and the patch even adds official (of course) versions of the 2011 Nascar racing cars.

And perhaps most exciting, Polyphony Digital will be officially dropping a "full batch of downloadable content" for Gran Turismo 5 in the next few weeks, including new vehicles, new tracks, and "some additional surprises." Sony says you can watch the official website for more details. And what's more, the official price on the game is officially dropping, down to $39.99.

Unofficially? With Forza Motorsport 4 due out next week, it sounds like Sony's aiming to do a little crowdpleasing among the Gran Turismo faithful.

Forza
laugh.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Gran Turismo 5 officially getting update, DLC, and a price drop
gt5updatephotomode.jpg

The Official PlayStation Blog has official details on the official Gran Turismo 5 update, officially coming in the next few weeks. The new patch offers new official interior views for all of the cars in the game, reduced load times, adjustable weather conditions, the ability to save during an extended race, and updated photo and shuffle modes. The game will also now officially support the Logitech G25 and G27 racing wheels, and the patch even adds official (of course) versions of the 2011 Nascar racing cars.

And perhaps most exciting, Polyphony Digital will be officially dropping a "full batch of downloadable content" for Gran Turismo 5 in the next few weeks, including new vehicles, new tracks, and "some additional surprises." Sony says you can watch the official website for more details. And what's more, the official price on the game is officially dropping, down to $39.99.

Unofficially? With Forza Motorsport 4 due out next week, it sounds like Sony's aiming to do a little crowdpleasing among the Gran Turismo faithful.

Forza
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

grin.gif
Wtfisgoingon.gif

You prima donnas must have got your eyebrows waxed and feet scrubbed in posh LA.
Men like Chris and I would get drunk, intimidate, and threaten women on the streets of Canada.

grin.gif
Wtfisgoingon.gif

You prima donnas must have got your eyebrows waxed and feet scrubbed in posh LA.
Men like Chris and I would get drunk, intimidate, and threaten women on the streets of Canada.

grin.gif
Wtfisgoingon.gif

tumblr_lkbxc4qncE1qd2avdo1_500.gif

grin.gif
Wtfisgoingon.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

grin.gif
Wtfisgoingon.gif

rl9c0p.jpg

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

grin.gif
Wtfisgoingon.gif

rl9c0p.jpg

I'm actually excited to see more maps in BF3. That is the BF advantage, the huge maps and the destructable environments. The size makes the vehicles balanced. And the sound.... Good God.

Loved Bad Company 1, it was the reason I wasn't on CoD4 during its heyday.

Bad Company 2 was great but I was hooked on MW2.

But the glitches in the beta and the broken party support make me feel that the beta hurt the game more than it helped them.

I'm actually excited to see more maps in BF3. That is the BF advantage, the huge maps and the destructable environments. The size makes the vehicles balanced. And the sound.... Good God.

Loved Bad Company 1, it was the reason I wasn't on CoD4 during its heyday.

Bad Company 2 was great but I was hooked on MW2.

But the glitches in the beta and the broken party support make me feel that the beta hurt the game more than it helped them.

Back
Top Bottom