The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^^^ SPEAKING OF ME2, GAMESTOP.CA JUST DROPPED IT DOWN TO 19.99, PM AT BB OR FS AND GET IT FOR 17.99

WHO GOT DARK SOULS TODAY? MY 4 COLLECTOR EDITION CAME IN BUT ILL PUT DOES INTO STORAGE, TIME TO SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ABOUT FOR ME2

^^^ SPEAKING OF ME2, GAMESTOP.CA JUST DROPPED IT DOWN TO 19.99, PM AT BB OR FS AND GET IT FOR 17.99

WHO GOT DARK SOULS TODAY? MY 4 COLLECTOR EDITION CAME IN BUT ILL PUT DOES INTO STORAGE, TIME TO SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ABOUT FOR ME2

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

yo team, ME2 is worth it even though i never played part 1?

there is an interactive comic at the beginning that takes you through the events of part 1,

i have yet to play this game since its in my backlog, but it got very high marks

there is an interactive comic at the beginning that takes you through the events of part 1,

i have yet to play this game since its in my backlog, but it got very high marks

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

WHO GOT DARK SOULS TODAY?
This game is so much harder than Demon's Souls. It's nuts.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

copped the Ico & shadow of the colossus collection on sale

along with a few bluray movies

best buy always gets me. i was about to cop dead island but it wasnt on sale anymore.

also just started playing Catherine.... really good game. its got persona feel to it. the puzzles make me wanna throw my controller sometimes. definitely a challenge. im gonna at least playthrough 2 times just to see the good vs. bad ending scenario.

copped the Ico & shadow of the colossus collection on sale

along with a few bluray movies

best buy always gets me. i was about to cop dead island but it wasnt on sale anymore.

also just started playing Catherine.... really good game. its got persona feel to it. the puzzles make me wanna throw my controller sometimes. definitely a challenge. im gonna at least playthrough 2 times just to see the good vs. bad ending scenario.

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Only people I still see on it is Jason and Rob. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Only people I still see on it is Jason and Rob. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

i believe that, that's always been the case. 

Anybody looking forward to NBA Jam: OFE tomorrow? Only 14.99, I'm coppin.

I bought it and was playing it for most of the night.
pimp.gif

Game is fun as hell.

Road Trip mode and trying to getting all the unlockables gives this game a ton of replayability.

Well worth the $15

Anybody looking forward to NBA Jam: OFE tomorrow? Only 14.99, I'm coppin.

I bought it and was playing it for most of the night.
pimp.gif

Game is fun as hell.

Road Trip mode and trying to getting all the unlockables gives this game a ton of replayability.

Well worth the $15

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Yeah its cheap right now.  I'll wait it out.  I could get it on xbox but I'd rather get stuff for my ps3.

I'ma probably build a gaming rig and just buy it from stream instead but its cheap right now for only 20

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Yeah its cheap right now.  I'll wait it out.  I could get it on xbox but I'd rather get stuff for my ps3.

I'ma probably build a gaming rig and just buy it from stream instead but its cheap right now for only 20

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

[h1]DICE defends Battlefield 3 beta from critics[/h1]
The beta build released as part of Battlefield 3′s open testing should not be taken as indicative of the finished game, DICE has said.

20110831bf3.jpg

Writing on DICE’s Battlefield Blog, Karl Magnus Troedsson took the opportunity to defend the beta from recent criticism of its unpolished state.

“The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old,

Back
Top Bottom