The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Only people I still see on it is Jason and Rob. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

i believe that, that's always been the case. 

[h1]DICE defends Battlefield 3 beta from critics[/h1]
The beta build released as part of Battlefield 3′s open testing should not be taken as indicative of the finished game, DICE has said.

20110831bf3.jpg

Writing on DICE’s Battlefield Blog, Karl Magnus Troedsson took the opportunity to defend the beta from recent criticism of its unpolished state.

“The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old,

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Only people I still see on it is Jason and Rob. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

[h1]DICE defends Battlefield 3 beta from critics[/h1]
The beta build released as part of Battlefield 3′s open testing should not be taken as indicative of the finished game, DICE has said.

20110831bf3.jpg

Writing on DICE’s Battlefield Blog, Karl Magnus Troedsson took the opportunity to defend the beta from recent criticism of its unpolished state.

“The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old,

imma play the mess outta it till the beta's over which then i wont cop the game untill after February %#% sometime after our tourny 
when Mw3 starts to die down a bit and i look for a new FPS to occupy my time  

imma play the mess outta it till the beta's over which then i wont cop the game untill after February %#% sometime after our tourny 

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

Pretty much...  Im seeing this too on the 360.. I only see a select few who run it consistently... Its all good though.. 
If you think Op Metro is boring then save your money.. Cause Metro is as Close Quarters Combat as your going to get in BF3.. Its going to play just like BC2. Except with some slightly bigger maps... and vehicles havent even been show cased...

BF3 will probably be my main shooter . Regardless if anyone plays it or not. 

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

Pretty much...  Im seeing this too on the 360.. I only see a select few who run it consistently... Its all good though.. 
If you think Op Metro is boring then save your money.. Cause Metro is as Close Quarters Combat as your going to get in BF3.. Its going to play just like BC2. Except with some slightly bigger maps... and vehicles havent even been show cased...

i think it died down cause its glitchy as hell...

i tried to play yesterday twice and i was in mid game and i was booted to the loading screen kinda like in cod when the host leaves and they can't find a new one...

i tried to play yesterday twice and i was in mid game and i was booted to the loading screen kinda like in cod when the host leaves and they can't find a new one...

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

That hasn't been the complaint of choice for people though.  Plus, it's just a beta I personally wasn't planning on giving it that much burn.  Got other stuff back logged to play TBH.  Not even about MW3 or it being at the forefront of my mind.  Last thing I was thinking about while playing the beta was MW3.

That hasn't been the complaint of choice for people though.  Plus, it's just a beta I personally wasn't planning on giving it that much burn.  Got other stuff back logged to play TBH.  Not even about MW3 or it being at the forefront of my mind.  Last thing I was thinking about while playing the beta was MW3.

Naw you trash and it must be that map but this game is boring .
Also, many here dont like the aspect of vehicles.. And ive read outside NT that vehicles take away from the game cause they always get raped by it . And thats besides maps being so big. The gameplay mechanics are improved from BC2. Its much tigther in BF3. But this beta was as close to CoD as your going to get in BF... Infantry only CQC... 

Like i said its going to be like BC2 except with some touches of BF2 in it... Its a blend of both... 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think the BF3 served as a filler for alot of people cause they got bored with Blops and are having "fun" because its different... But theyll go right back to CoD once other MW3 releases..[/font]

Also, many here dont like the aspect of vehicles.. And ive read outside NT that vehicles take away from the game cause they always get raped by it . And thats besides maps being so big. The gameplay mechanics are improved from BC2. Its much tigther in BF3. But this beta was as close to CoD as your going to get in BF... Infantry only CQC... 

Like i said its going to be like BC2 except with some touches of BF2 in it... Its a blend of both... 

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think the BF3 served as a filler for alot of people cause they got bored with Blops and are having "fun" because its different... But theyll go right back to CoD once other MW3 releases..[/font]

[/font]

Ima be on that BF3 tough when it comes out.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
*Waits for that stoneface from henzo*

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Does anyone know when Best Buy will have it's Buy 2,Get 1 Free Sale? I want to get all the EA Sports games that has come out in the past few weeks...

Does anyone know when Best Buy will have it's Buy 2,Get 1 Free Sale? I want to get all the EA Sports games that has come out in the past few weeks...

Back
Top Bottom