The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Via lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com

Final Fantasy 14 'Version 2.0' begins charging this year, PS3 version in late 2012
ff1420530.jpg

Square Enix has laid out the plans for Final Fantasy 14 "Version 2.0," with the implementation of subscription fees and an announced launch window for the PS3 version in late 2012 being the most surprising bits.

Final Fantasy 14 Producer/Director Naoki Yoshida said the game's unintended year-long free trial will end between "late November and early December." After that, the publisher is going to rock the MMO space old-school with a subscription-based billing system. Further details about pricing will be sent by email to current registered players at a future date.

Also planning to finally stumble in next holiday is the PS3 version, which is scheduled for release "between October and December of 2012." At the time of the PS3 launch, the publisher plans to begin a "second free trial period."

Following the PS3 launch, the development team plans to rework in-game maps, switch over to a new client and new servers, and provide PC players new software that will be distributed online "free of charge." For those looking to get deep into the changes, Square Enix has provided a full explanation and several PDFs of future plans on its site.

I was thinking, if BF3 drops and is garbage...
December can't afford to admit it being bad, he's put too much of his time into posting info...
laugh.gif

So either way, he is going to love the game. Whether it be because it is actually good, or because he feels he now has to.

I need to do that with Final Fantasy. 
laugh.gif

December can't afford to admit it being bad, he's put too much of his time into posting info...
laugh.gif

So either way, he is going to love the game. Whether it be because it is actually good, or because he feels he now has to.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.

but for those who had 2K11. I heard the jump wasn't that huge, but it's still a nice game. 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.

but for those who had 2K11. I heard the jump wasn't that huge, but it's still a nice game. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Battlefield 3 will be amazing 
happy.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Battlefield 3 will be amazing 
happy.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
He made a appearance in the thread a couple days ago.. Its been a min since i seen him post... Prior to him posting a couple days ago i havent seen him since like April.. Dude gave up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All he use to do is give us links to preorders and his website
laugh.gif
He'd sprinkle in info every once in a while

laugh.gif
He made a appearance in the thread a couple days ago.. Its been a min since i seen him post... Prior to him posting a couple days ago i havent seen him since like April.. Dude gave up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

[h1]Namco Bandai to bring Ni No Kuni to Europe, US[/h1]
Level 5′s announced this morning that Ni No Kuni will come to Europe and US next year via Namco Bandai.

ni-no-kuni-2.jpg

It’ll come west as Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

The announcement came at the company’s Vision event in Japan. No date was confirmed for the release other than just 2012.

The Level 5 press release didn’t confirm what platforms the game would release in both continents on in the release: a DS version launched last year in Japan, while the PS3 version is releasing next month.

The RPG, a collaboration between Level 5 and Japanese animation giant Studio Ghibli, was first confirmed for release in the west at Tokyo Game Show last month by Level 5 boss Akihiro Hino for the PS3 version at least.

A formal announcement from Namco Bandai should be expected next week.
[h1]Dark Souls patch to rectify multiplayer issues[/h1]
From Software has announced a new patch for Dark Souls, to address a handful of issues including some glaring multiplayer problems.

20111017darksouls.jpg

The patch details, posted on the developer’s website, have been translated on Neogaf, but apparently list just a few examples of changes planned, with more details to come soon.
  • Fixes to certain spells and effects:
    - Magic Shield, Strong Magic Shield
    - Tranquil Walk of Peace
    - Ring of Fog, etc.
  • Unlimited uses of magic and items
  • Regular weapons rebalanced against reinforced weapons
  • Adjustments to the player matching conditions
  • Loading problems when switching between maps
Of particular note is the matchmaking fix, as there have been reports of problems for those trying to find co-op buddies or invade other players, and a change to the Ring of Fog, which has rapidly become notorious for its overpowered use in PvP situations.

No date on the patch yet, which is listed only for PlayStation 3 at present, and will bring the game to version 1.04. From apologises for the inconvenience and promises an update soon.

This is at least the third patch the PS3 version has seen so far; online functions were disabled completely shortly after Japanese launch to fix multiplayer problems, and a second patch resolved a number of system freeze problems.

Thanks, John.
[h1]Devil May Cry HD Collection formally announced for early 2012[/h1]
Capcom’s formally announced the Devil May Cry HD Collection for a release on PS3 and Xbox 360 early next year.

dmc-collection-600x170.jpg

The pack will contain Devil May Cry 1, Devil May Cry 2 and Devil May Cry 3, all previously PS2 exclusives with the exception of 3, which later ended up on PC.

It’ll also feature bonus content, as well as trophy and achievement support alongside the obvious HD upscale.

The collection’s release will almost certainly help hypen up the release of the upcoming Ninja Theory-made reboot on PS3 and 360

It’ll be available in the US for $40.

Since it first began in 2001 on PS2 under the eye of now Bayonetta creator Hideki Kamiya, the series has sold 10 million units.

Level 5′s announced this morning that Ni No Kuni will come to Europe and US next year via Namco Bandai.

ni-no-kuni-2.jpg

The announcement came at the company’s Vision event in Japan. No date was confirmed for the release other than just 2012.

The Level 5 press release didn’t confirm what platforms the game would release in both continents on in the release: a DS version launched last year in Japan, while the PS3 version is releasing next month.

The RPG, a collaboration between Level 5 and Japanese animation giant Studio Ghibli, was first confirmed for release in the west at Tokyo Game Show last month by Level 5 boss Akihiro Hino for the PS3 version at least.

From Software has announced a new patch for Dark Souls, to address a handful of issues including some glaring multiplayer problems.

20111017darksouls.jpg

The patch details, posted on the developer’s website, have been translated on Neogaf, but apparently list just a few examples of changes planned, with more details to come soon.
    - Tranquil Walk of Peace
    - Ring of Fog, etc.
Of particular note is the matchmaking fix, as there have been reports of problems for those trying to find co-op buddies or invade other players, and a change to the Ring of Fog, which has rapidly become notorious for its overpowered use in PvP situations.

No date on the patch yet, which is listed only for PlayStation 3 at present, and will bring the game to version 1.04. From apologises for the inconvenience and promises an update soon.

This is at least the third patch the PS3 version has seen so far; online functions were disabled completely shortly after Japanese launch to fix multiplayer problems, and a second patch resolved a number of system freeze problems.

Thanks, John.
Capcom’s formally announced the Devil May Cry HD Collection for a release on PS3 and Xbox 360 early next year.

The pack will contain Devil May Cry 1, Devil May Cry 2 and Devil May Cry 3, all previously PS2 exclusives with the exception of 3, which later ended up on PC.

It’ll also feature bonus content, as well as trophy and achievement support alongside the obvious HD upscale.

The collection’s release will almost certainly help hypen up the release of the upcoming Ninja Theory-made reboot on PS3 and 360

Since it first began in 2001 on PS2 under the eye of now Bayonetta creator Hideki Kamiya, the series has sold 10 million units.

ni-no-kuni-2.jpg

20111017darksouls.jpg

- Tranquil Walk of Peace
    - Ring of Fog, etc.

Thanks, John.

went to new york comic con this weekend

umvc3 is like a totally new game relatively compared to mvc3

my initial reaction when i heard news about umvc3 was that capcom was just adding a bunch of characters and thats it... but its not

characters and gameplay is much more balanced (nerfs and buffs on almost all the roster)

new and additional character colors and costumes

new stages

spectator mode finally

u can play as galactus

and the best news so far is... the new Heroes vs. Herald mode

btw... everyone went crazy when capcom showed the new parry tech.

mind = blown, when i saw the chun-li vs ryu parry in a umvc3 gameplay. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

my initial reaction when i heard news about umvc3 was that capcom was just adding a bunch of characters and thats it... but its not

characters and gameplay is much more balanced (nerfs and buffs on almost all the roster)

new stages

spectator mode finally

u can play as galactus

eek.gif
pimp.gif

new stages

spectator mode finally

u can play as galactus

eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom