The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Any NT'er who wants the official LA Noire strategy guide made by Brady Games PM me.

All anyone has to do is pay for the shipping & mailing fees.

Any NT'er who wants the official LA Noire strategy guide made by Brady Games PM me.

All anyone has to do is pay for the shipping & mailing fees.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

I have a question for you any of you guys who can help. Who are your internet providers and whats your speed like? Im looking for suggestions. I refuse to buy another online multiplayer game until I get a proper service. Im tired of lagging damn near every match, disconnecting from matches, not being able to join a friends session, cant host, etc.
Where do you live?
If your in Cali in LA or SoCal and if it's available where you live get Verizon Fios.

AT&T U-Verse DSL has been great for me. I'm on the 18MB download speed plan. Regular AT&T DSL though I heard is pretty horrible.

Stay away and do not do business with Time Warner Cable. Horrible customer service, service is spotty and down more than half the time.

Comcast I heard has great download speeds but I always hear people complaining about the monthly cap limits they set.
For online gaming, upload speed is important, Make sure to look at that when deciding as well.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

I have a question for you any of you guys who can help. Who are your internet providers and whats your speed like? Im looking for suggestions. I refuse to buy another online multiplayer game until I get a proper service. Im tired of lagging damn near every match, disconnecting from matches, not being able to join a friends session, cant host, etc.
Where do you live?
If your in Cali in LA or SoCal and if it's available where you live get Verizon Fios.

AT&T U-Verse DSL has been great for me. I'm on the 18MB download speed plan. Regular AT&T DSL though I heard is pretty horrible.

Stay away and do not do business with Time Warner Cable. Horrible customer service, service is spotty and down more than half the time.

Comcast I heard has great download speeds but I always hear people complaining about the monthly cap limits they set.
For online gaming, upload speed is important, Make sure to look at that when deciding as well.

Originally Posted by Mister916

The acronym in my name.

Damn
tired.gif

pour-out-liquor-o.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Damn I've got Time Warner
ohwell.gif

i have time warner too, never had issues though (i'm in MA, if it matters).
and damn, sorry about UC 2 
laugh.gif
.. it was the first game i got with my PS3, just reminded me of a fancy tomb raider. graphics/cutscenes were nice.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Damn I've got Time Warner
ohwell.gif

i have time warner too, never had issues though (i'm in MA, if it matters).
and damn, sorry about UC 2 
laugh.gif
.. it was the first game i got with my PS3, just reminded me of a fancy tomb raider. graphics/cutscenes were nice.

The U-Verse Service is LEGIT. I got the 24 MBPS & it's AMAZING. Never had any issues.

UC3 is doing work with a 10! My God!!!!
eek.gif

Gaming will be so fun for me the rest of the year. AC last week, BF3 this week, UC3 next week & MW3 the week after!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

The U-Verse Service is LEGIT. I got the 24 MBPS & it's AMAZING. Never had any issues.

eek.gif

Gaming will be so fun for me the rest of the year. AC last week, BF3 this week, UC3 next week & MW3 the week after!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

eek.gif

PO
Such a crazy game line up coming in the next few weeks.
might just get one of those games and wait till the other ones go on sale.

MW3 might be the game i'll be getting probably on Black Friday along with WWE 12. 

Originally Posted by PO2345

eek.gif

PO
Such a crazy game line up coming in the next few weeks.
might just get one of those games and wait till the other ones go on sale.

MW3 might be the game i'll be getting probably on Black Friday along with WWE 12. 

Proshares, does the BF3 trophy list looks like it going to be hard to Platinum?

I know there are MP trophies, which I think is dumb, but I didn't look at the list.

Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom