The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by MR J 858

grand-theft-auto-5-logo.jpg
Is this for real................?

I am hyped for UC 3 ... been playing tekken 2 / infamous lately ... i'm gonna finish infamous this weekend and then nothing will exist until i beat uncharted 3 ... may have to take a sick day or 2 ... it is that serious !!

I am hyped for UC 3 ... been playing tekken 2 / infamous lately ... i'm gonna finish infamous this weekend and then nothing will exist until i beat uncharted 3 ... may have to take a sick day or 2 ... it is that serious !!

toine & omgitswes

Do a search on youtube for that specific mission and you should be able to pass it.

toine & omgitswes

Do a search on youtube for that specific mission and you should be able to pass it.

toine & omgitswes

GTA V HYPE TRAIN HAS BEGUN!!!!!!..... i hope for a march release they been working on this game for 3 years !!!!

GTA V HYPE TRAIN HAS BEGUN!!!!!!..... i hope for a march release they been working on this game for 3 years !!!!

Will pass on GTV, i dont see what people see in it.
Games like Uncharted 3 and batman AC have set new standards for video games and GTV just keeps giving us the same trash graphics.

Will pass on GTV, i dont see what people see in it.
Games like Uncharted 3 and batman AC have set new standards for video games and GTV just keeps giving us the same trash graphics.

Back
Top Bottom