The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I pick up my Concords Boxing Day as well. Could be a good day. 
laugh.gif

Anyone thinking about that Playstation Display? Drops on the 13th.

I already have 2 TV's, but I might just get it and replace my computer screen with it. 

I pick up my Concords Boxing Day as well. Could be a good day. 
laugh.gif

Anyone thinking about that Playstation Display? Drops on the 13th.

I already have 2 TV's, but I might just get it and replace my computer screen with it. 

My slim 120gb lens appears to be going out. What's the cheapest I can get it repaired in NYC? Not trying to spend 120 or 150 to send it to Sony.

My slim 120gb lens appears to be going out. What's the cheapest I can get it repaired in NYC? Not trying to spend 120 or 150 to send it to Sony.

Maybe I should get uncharted 3...
I got the Fortune Hunters code for trying out the beta and might as well make use of it right?

Maybe I should get uncharted 3...
I got the Fortune Hunters code for trying out the beta and might as well make use of it right?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by PO2345

empirestrikesfirst said:
Beat UC3 on normal in just over 8 hours. That was with getting all treasures as well.
Amazing game. Top 5-10, all-time for me. 

Strong Words. I believe I will be sharing the same sentiments though.

PO

I just bought UC3 yesterday and put in a couple of hours and I am on chapter 9 already. So far I would say the 2nd was is better but I know I still have a lot to finish.

Also anyone else experiencing some glitches with the game? A lot of times, the music goes in and out and even the animation has been getting messed up. I feel like I am playing an unfinished version of the game. Like sometimes the characters just float instead of walk. It's really ruining the experience for me.

This happens to me occasionally on some games. Try deleting the UC3 game data (not your save) and re-installing. Usually clears it up for me.
Also, the second half is much stronger than the first (which to be expected).

Good to know. I'll give that a try tonight. Thanks.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Whoa....Slims break down? I am thinking mine is going to be solid forever.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by PO2345

empirestrikesfirst said:
Beat UC3 on normal in just over 8 hours. That was with getting all treasures as well.
Amazing game. Top 5-10, all-time for me. 

Strong Words. I believe I will be sharing the same sentiments though.

PO

I just bought UC3 yesterday and put in a couple of hours and I am on chapter 9 already. So far I would say the 2nd was is better but I know I still have a lot to finish.

Also anyone else experiencing some glitches with the game? A lot of times, the music goes in and out and even the animation has been getting messed up. I feel like I am playing an unfinished version of the game. Like sometimes the characters just float instead of walk. It's really ruining the experience for me.

This happens to me occasionally on some games. Try deleting the UC3 game data (not your save) and re-installing. Usually clears it up for me.
Also, the second half is much stronger than the first (which to be expected).

Good to know. I'll give that a try tonight. Thanks.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Whoa....Slims break down? I am thinking mine is going to be solid forever.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

frys got a sweet deal 320gb ps3 + uncharted 3 + battlefield 3 299.99

The @#!!? Is there a catch?
Do for things like this do the games literally come bundled inside the PS3 packaging? I guess what I'm asking is will I have to open up the PS3 to get the games?
todays the last day
im sure a lot of these deals are gonna be black friday deals, they are just testing the waters 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

frys got a sweet deal 320gb ps3 + uncharted 3 + battlefield 3 299.99

The @#!!? Is there a catch?
Do for things like this do the games literally come bundled inside the PS3 packaging? I guess what I'm asking is will I have to open up the PS3 to get the games?
todays the last day
im sure a lot of these deals are gonna be black friday deals, they are just testing the waters 

Yea Starr. I thought the same. I popped in uc3 and would read at all. Everything else plays no problem. Except uc3, runs then sounds like it's ejecting the game but it doesn't and just hangs there. I was told it was the lense. They wanna charge me 120. %*+* Sony charges $150. No idea on what to do.

Yea Starr. I thought the same. I popped in uc3 and would read at all. Everything else plays no problem. Except uc3, runs then sounds like it's ejecting the game but it doesn't and just hangs there. I was told it was the lense. They wanna charge me 120. %*+* Sony charges $150. No idea on what to do.

NT gaming podcast? we can get Keef to go crazy, Chris for the foreign aspect, and Vintage and his Barry Manilow voice
nerd.gif

NT gaming podcast? we can get Keef to go crazy, Chris for the foreign aspect, and Vintage and his Barry Manilow voice
nerd.gif

[h1]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy V and VI Coming to PSN[/h1][h2]Oh hell yes.[/h2][h2]November 3, 2011[/h2]

Today is a good day for PS3 and PSP gamers. The PlayStation Blog has revealed that smash-hit Square RPGs Chrono Cross,Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI are coming to the North American PlayStation Store. 

Chrono Cross, the spiritual successor to the SNES RPG Chrono Trigger that originally came to the PlayStation late in that console's life in 2000, will be released on the North American PSN this coming Tuesday, November 8th. It came out on the Japanese PSN back in July, and there's no word yet on when it will come to the European PlayStation Store. 

Final Fantasy V, the job-heavy RPG which first came to North America back in 1999 as part of the Final Fantasy Collection seven years after its Japan-only release, will be released on the North American PlayStation Store on November 22nd. This is old news for Japanese and European gamers, which already got a taste of Final Fantasy V on their PS3s and PSPs back in April of this year. 

Finally, Final Fantasy VI, first released in North America as Final Fantasy III in 1994, will come to the PlayStation Network in North America on December 6th. Again, Japanese PSN gamers got the game back in April of this year, and Europe in June, so this is old news to them, too. 

It's important to keep in mind that these will all be released as PSone Classics, so they won't be Trophy-enabled. If they are priced similarly to other Square PSone Classics, they will cost $9.99 each. 

Now, go celebrate. 

[h1]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy V and VI Coming to PSN[/h1][h2]Oh hell yes.[/h2][h2]November 3, 2011[/h2]

Today is a good day for PS3 and PSP gamers. The PlayStation Blog has revealed that smash-hit Square RPGs Chrono Cross,Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI are coming to the North American PlayStation Store. 

Chrono Cross, the spiritual successor to the SNES RPG Chrono Trigger that originally came to the PlayStation late in that console's life in 2000, will be released on the North American PSN this coming Tuesday, November 8th. It came out on the Japanese PSN back in July, and there's no word yet on when it will come to the European PlayStation Store. 

Final Fantasy V, the job-heavy RPG which first came to North America back in 1999 as part of the Final Fantasy Collection seven years after its Japan-only release, will be released on the North American PlayStation Store on November 22nd. This is old news for Japanese and European gamers, which already got a taste of Final Fantasy V on their PS3s and PSPs back in April of this year. 

Finally, Final Fantasy VI, first released in North America as Final Fantasy III in 1994, will come to the PlayStation Network in North America on December 6th. Again, Japanese PSN gamers got the game back in April of this year, and Europe in June, so this is old news to them, too. 

It's important to keep in mind that these will all be released as PSone Classics, so they won't be Trophy-enabled. If they are priced similarly to other Square PSone Classics, they will cost $9.99 each. 

Now, go celebrate. 

Back
Top Bottom