The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Mister916

Reload Master is pissing me off. I tried running through chapter 8 and doing resets on chapter 18. Will try again tomorrow.

Currently sitting at 85%.

Try this. 
Spoiler [+]
Go to Chapter 19 - The Ghost Village and play on Very Easy. Get to the first battle and scoop up the shotty from the guy that rushes you. Its one hit kills on pretty much anyone, so just reload after each kill. You can go straight through this part, down the stairs, to the part where the enemy blows the platform out, you fall, then have to shoot a platform out yourself to be able to climb out of the "pit", then up the stairs. Pick up the M9 assault rifle (I thinks its M9 or something) on your way, as it has a large mag and is powerful, so after each kill you can manually reload without worrying about running out. Kill the guy at the top of the stairs, then the sniper. Now jump up and you'll be rushed by 3 guys with guns and a riot shielder. A 4th guy will run in just after. Kill the four guys with guns, making sure to avoid the rioter. Another batch of 4 or 5 will turn up. Kill the RPG guy to your left and take out 1 or 2 of the regular gun guys. DO NOT kill too many, or it will set a new checkpoint. At this point, reload last checkpoint. You will be brought to the start where the 4 guys and rioter rush. You should have around 25-30 kills. Just kill 7-9 guys, reload, and repeat until it pops.

Just finished UC3. REALLY good game 
pimp.gif

^^
I was sad when I actually realized my UC3 SP adventure finished. I'll Platinum it sometime in Jan/Feb.

The rest of 2011 will be dedicated to MW3. BF3 will get attention occasionally.

PO

i already got the UC3 collectors edition, popped the disc in got up to 9% and deleted my progress. big fan of this series i guess i just dont wanna play it to end. lol i'll wait for winterbreak or in 2012.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Reload Master is pissing me off. I tried running through chapter 8 and doing resets on chapter 18. Will try again tomorrow.

Currently sitting at 85%.
Try this. 
Spoiler [+]
Go to Chapter 19 - The Ghost Village and play on Very Easy. Get to the first battle and scoop up the shotty from the guy that rushes you. Its one hit kills on pretty much anyone, so just reload after each kill. You can go straight through this part, down the stairs, to the part where the enemy blows the platform out, you fall, then have to shoot a platform out yourself to be able to climb out of the "pit", then up the stairs. Pick up the M9 assault rifle (I thinks its M9 or something) on your way, as it has a large mag and is powerful, so after each kill you can manually reload without worrying about running out. Kill the guy at the top of the stairs, then the sniper. Now jump up and you'll be rushed by 3 guys with guns and a riot shielder. A 4th guy will run in just after. Kill the four guys with guns, making sure to avoid the rioter. Another batch of 4 or 5 will turn up. Kill the RPG guy to your left and take out 1 or 2 of the regular gun guys. DO NOT kill too many, or it will set a new checkpoint. At this point, reload last checkpoint. You will be brought to the start where the 4 guys and rioter rush. You should have around 25-30 kills. Just kill 7-9 guys, reload, and repeat until it pops.
Thanks, Man!

Worked like a charm though I swore I went over 50 and got about 70. I also got the PAK-80 trophy in the same chapter.

Originally Posted by CashMoney

i already got the UC3 collectors edition, popped the disc in got up to 9% and deleted my progress. big fan of this series i guess i just dont wanna play it to end. lol i'll wait for winterbreak or in 2012.

UC3  Collectors edition > any other CE this year or last. I was very impressed when i got my two and for 59.99 even better.

Cashmoney if u dont want to keep the CE, i recommend selling it piece by piece on ebay, got almost 170 and got to keep the game.

Anyone else get a Starhawk beta code with Uncharted 3? I tried to redeem it but it says it's not valid... am I just trying too soon?

EDIT: Nevermind. I Googled it; it won't work until next year.

Crushing is no joke. I made it to Chapter 8, but this is where it will start to get crazy I think. Not excited for Armored Brawlers. 
tired.gif

Crushing is no joke. I made it to Chapter 8, but this is where it will start to get crazy I think. Not excited for Armored Brawlers. 
tired.gif

The part with the
Spoiler [+]
fire demons near the end gets frustrating...
mad.gif
mad.gif

Finally Platinum'd UC3..
pimp.gif
The Boss fight on Crushing was no joke, dude was moving so fast

Now a whole day and a half without gaming until MW3
pimp.gif

The Tau Sniper was by far my favorite gun in the game, especially on Chapters 21 and 22.

I'll probably Platinum UC3 next year like I mentioned earlier. I have so many things to do:

MW3/BF3 MP & Platinum Hunting & AC Riddles

PO

Originally Posted by DC5 06

tired.gif

The part with the
Spoiler [+]
fire demons near the end gets frustrating...
mad.gif
mad.gif

I died like six times in a row on the last set on Normal. 
tired.gif

Just got up to Chapter 12 on crushing. 
ohwell.gif

10 for me. I just want to complete this before COD drops. Probably won't, though. 
laugh.gif
 MGS HD on Tuesday as well. 

Heads up Target has LA Noire for $19.99.

I was shopping there today and it was sold out already.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Finally Platinum'd UC3..
pimp.gif
The Boss fight on Crushing was no joke, dude was moving so fast

Now a whole day and a half without gaming until MW3
pimp.gif

The Tau Sniper was by far my favorite gun in the game, especially on Chapters 21 and 22.

The GMAL was my favorite gun ... ridiculous amount of headshots w/ that thing ... 
i'm obsessed w/ trophies but i don't have the time ...
frown.gif
... my gaming backlog is prolly the largest on NT ... i try to beat every game i buy ... 

i just beat infamous 1 today ... finally ... and the ending might be the best i've come across in a game ... 

Just watched that Rainbow 6 trailer on youtube earlier...
My favorite shooter is finally back 
pimp.gif

I'm so +%%!+%$ hyped for it. I can't wait to see actual planned release gameplay

That system they've got on the target gameplay trailer reminds me somewhat of Heavy Rain with the choices in decisions. 

Just finished Uncharted 3, what an amazing $%+$*% experience. Some of the locations literally made my jaw drop, especially the ship graveyard/cruise ship part. I've never played such a innovative game that pushed the animation boundaries. Game was beautiful, and it definitely deserves Game of the Year, IMO.

Them Naughty Dog devs are a hard working, talented bunch. More companies should take a page out of their book instead of rehashing the same broken !#!# every year (COD and 2k Sports).

Back
Top Bottom