The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Been looking forward to ORC since the teaser dropped. That's a nice trailer, all I need is to see the gameplay.

Sony Executive Says No PlayStation 4 at E3 2012

Ever since videogame website MCV published a rumor story about the PlayStation 4 premiering at E3 2012, rumors and speculation to the contrary have been coming out, including that from industry analyst Michael Pachter, which stated that he thinks "there's zero chance of a tease from Sony for PlayStation 4" at E3. 

And now, word has come out from Sony itself that PlayStation 4 won't be shown at E3. 

Speaking at a "roundtable with reporters" at CES (as reported by The Wall Street Journal), Sony's Kaz Hirai answered a question about the PlayStation 4 showing up at this year's E3. "Andy (House) is absolutely right in that we are not making any announcements at E3. I've always said a 10-year life cycle for PS3, and there is no reason to go away from that." 

That essentially puts MCV's report to rest, though there's plenty of time for things to change between now and E3 2012. 
Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216256p1.html

Originally Posted by Mister916

Been looking forward to ORC since the teaser dropped. That's a nice trailer, all I need is to see the gameplay.

Man, me too..

Let's get that platinum, homie!
pimp.gif

Yo, that FF XII-2 demo has me eagerly anticipating the full game now. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In that last little clip they show in the demo before its over, a special retro enemy appears. When I saw him, I was like "no way
sick.gif
. I wanna fight him
laugh.gif
".

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In that last little clip they show in the demo before its over, a special retro enemy appears. When I saw him, I was like "no way
sick.gif
. I wanna fight him
laugh.gif
".

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
. I wanna fight him
laugh.gif
".

I just played it.  I can finally talk to ppl! what a amzing addition to gameplay lol

I can tell its gona be twice as good as part 1.  And the new crystal-battle thingy is pretty cool.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
. I wanna fight him
laugh.gif
".

I just played it.  I can finally talk to ppl! what a amzing addition to gameplay lol

I can tell its gona be twice as good as part 1.  And the new crystal-battle thingy is pretty cool.

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

i dunno about emulators i doubt it. i know theres a wii store ala PSN that ive yet to scope out....it might be in there (i know mario 64 is).

if all else fails just play LTTP on ur pc....im sure u can DL it from somewhere using an emulator as well

i hear u on all those zelda games too, i havent played any of them, just LTTP, OOT, the first zelda on the OG gameboy and now Skyward.

me and u wii i dunno i THINK they have online but from what ive heard its not by screen name but by the serial code on ur system....funny i know

ill pm u my number sometime when i figure it all out. right now im kinda swamped tho. lol

Fasho, I was reading some stuff on the wii.. apparently a new nintendo console is coming out soon.

Don't know if I should invest in a wii now.  But I still wanna go back in time for all those zelda games.

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

i dunno about emulators i doubt it. i know theres a wii store ala PSN that ive yet to scope out....it might be in there (i know mario 64 is).

if all else fails just play LTTP on ur pc....im sure u can DL it from somewhere using an emulator as well

i hear u on all those zelda games too, i havent played any of them, just LTTP, OOT, the first zelda on the OG gameboy and now Skyward.

me and u wii i dunno i THINK they have online but from what ive heard its not by screen name but by the serial code on ur system....funny i know

ill pm u my number sometime when i figure it all out. right now im kinda swamped tho. lol

Fasho, I was reading some stuff on the wii.. apparently a new nintendo console is coming out soon.

Don't know if I should invest in a wii now.  But I still wanna go back in time for all those zelda games.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Ps+ only this Tuesday (private beta testers can use the same file to get in).

Jan. 17 - Private beta testers still have game files, PS+

Jan. 31- Uncharted 3 keys get in.

Feb. 7 - Gamestop and PS Facebook code giveaways (not sure about how GS works)

Feb. 14 - IGN

Feb. 21 - open to full public, anyone gets in.

Link:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...hawk-public-beta-begins-tuesday-january-17th/
[/font]

[/font]

Ps+ only this Tuesday (private beta testers can use the same file to get in).

Jan. 17 - Private beta testers still have game files, PS+

Jan. 31- Uncharted 3 keys get in.

Feb. 7 - Gamestop and PS Facebook code giveaways (not sure about how GS works)

Feb. 14 - IGN

Feb. 21 - open to full public, anyone gets in.

Link:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...hawk-public-beta-begins-tuesday-january-17th/
[/font]

Picked up the LA Noire: Complete Edition today! Hopefully it's an AMAZING game!

Anyone who has played it, any thoughts? Is it possible to Platinum in one play-through?

Thanks.

PO

Anyone who has played it, any thoughts? Is it possible to Platinum in one play-through?

Thanks.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Thanks.

PO

slow as +#+$.  the first "test" or whatever you call it... took me 5x tries.

I traded it to Chris and he apparently beat + platted it in 2 days and then got store credit for it lol.

I didn't give it a chance.. not my thang.  gluck.

Thanks.

PO

slow as +#+$.  the first "test" or whatever you call it... took me 5x tries.

I traded it to Chris and he apparently beat + platted it in 2 days and then got store credit for it lol.

I didn't give it a chance.. not my thang.  gluck.

Thanks.

PO
Dope game.
Just don't be one of those NT'ers expecting it to be a GTA style game just because the game is made by R* or else you will be disappointed.

This is the only game I have gotten platinum for.

It's possible to get platinum in one playthrough  but use ps3trophies.org trophy guide because there are miss able story based trophies.

The car collector,finding all 50 golden reels, and getting 100% completion trophies will be time consuming though.

Thanks.

PO
Dope game.
Just don't be one of those NT'ers expecting it to be a GTA style game just because the game is made by R* or else you will be disappointed.

This is the only game I have gotten platinum for.

It's possible to get platinum in one playthrough  but use ps3trophies.org trophy guide because there are miss able story based trophies.

The car collector,finding all 50 golden reels, and getting 100% completion trophies will be time consuming though.

Back
Top Bottom