The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

GTA V looking very interesting. I will definitely cop the limited edition set when its up for Pre order

OK so I'm playing black ops 2 this afternoon since I'm on vacation and all of a sudden my ps3 shuts off while playing. I didn't think nothing of it thinking it was like the other times when the game froze or locked up while playing. So I go to turn the system back on and it will NOT turn on. It makes the normal beep sound when I hit power then it goes off and the red light starts blinking. I cant even eject the game out. Anyone know whats going on? :\

System is done homie. Happened to mine 3 years ago and sent it into Sony for that fix..

Anyone know if Black Ops or Need For Speed Most Wanted are eligible for that cross buy deal? Bout to pick up BO2 after work.

No. BO: Declassified is not a cross-buy game with BO:2

NFS is cross play, but not cross-buy.

Last edited:
I'm about to trade someone Mod Nation Racers for Unit 13 when I get home, is it true that I won't be able to unlock trophies for it?

Trying to get on a good team of BO2 players...

#NT fam, add me on the PSN - JamesYoung1990

These servers better be ready for the weekend

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

System is done homie. Happened to mine 3 years ago and sent it into Sony for that fix..
Anyone know if Black Ops or Need For Speed Most Wanted are eligible for that cross buy deal? Bout to pick up BO2 after work.

F that... I just went on youtube and found a quick fix "PS3 towel trick". That @#$% Worked!!!!!!! Im back in dis bit :pimp:

Last edited:
F that... I just went on youtube and found a quick fix "PS3 towel trick". That @#$% Worked!!!!!!! Im back in dis bit :pimp:

You better back up your important game saves and other stuff ASAP.

That's a short term fix and your PS3 will die again.

Back up your stuff and take it into your local Gamestop and see how much they will give you for it and get a new PS3.

Of course don't let them know what problems you've been having with it and just cross your fingers & pray it does not die in the store while they are testing it :lol:

Last edited:
well, apparently the "next gen" starts tomorrow...

and it looks exactly like the current gen
laugh.gif

just filled up my ps3. what hard drive(s) do y'all recommend to put in my ps3
As long as the hard drive is 2.5 inches you should be straight.

I can't speak on which brand you should go with though. I know a few people who frequent the thread have done the hard drive swap maybe they can be of more help.

Anyone getting Hitman Absolution?

Wasn't really checking for it but I watched a video walkthrough of the opening mission of the game and was impressed. I like the variety in which you can complete your objectives.

Here's the video I was talking about. I'll put it in a spoiler for those who don't want to see how the game starts.

Hitman getting mixed reviews so far:

Going to wait for this game drop in price before I consider coppin it.

I haven't played any of the past Hitman games on the PS2 era.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will offer a discount to PS3 owners, or if they expect me to pay full price for year old DLC.

Bethesda “Close on New Skyrim Content For PS3”
Is that so?

by Colin Moriarty NOVEMBER 7, 2012

Today, Bethesda Game Studios – the developer behind Fallout 3 and the Elder Scrolls franchise – Tweeted some interesting news. Notably that the studio is “close on new Skyrim content for PS3 and PC.” It is, of course, the proclamation of being close to a solution to its notorious PS3 DLC issues that’s of real interest here.

Skyrim’s problems on PS3 are, a year out from its initial launch, notorious. And while those problems haven’t plagued everyone who played Skyrim on PlayStation 3, the issues were serious enough that it’s stopped any of the game’s much-anticipated DLC from coming to Sony’s console.

So far, two DLC packs have been released for other platforms. However, both Dawnguard and Hearthfire have yet to come to PlayStation 3, with no word on if or when they would. The third piece of DLC, Dragonborn, was recently revealed.

Unfortunately, the vague nature of the Tweet from Bethesda Game Studios doesn’t indicate much, except that we should likely expect more news sometime in the near future. In the meantime, let’s keep our fingers crossed that PS3 gamers will finally get in on the DLC their Xbox 360 and PC-playing brethren have already experienced.

**** you Bethesda

Back
Top Bottom