The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Debating on whether to get Hitman now.Sounds like it's a decent game, but not the successor to blood money that most had hoped for. I can get it on PC for $30 right now, but hell that just means it will probably be $20 by Christmas.

It's a shame that Blood Money never made it to PS3. One of my favorite games this gen, for sure.

[h1]Hitman Absolution reviews begin, get all the scores here[/h1]
Hitman: Absolution reviews have begun ahead of the game’s worldwide release on November 20th. Can Agent 47 still hang with the best of them? Find out below.

20120829_hitman_absolution_hr_2.jpg

Can’t wait to play IO Interactive’s latest? Then check out the stylish Hitman: Absolution launch trailer to keep your appetite under wraps. Not long to wait now folks. Also, it has minimal dubstep, which we can all enjoy.

Here are the review scores. We’ll add them as they appear so check back:

OPM – 9/10
Eurogamer – 7/10
Videogamer – 5/10
Joystiq – 4/5
Gamespot – 7.5/10
NowGamer – 8/10
CVG – 9/10
God Is A Geek – 8/10
Kotaku – ‘Yes’
Game Informer 8.8/10
Gametrailers – 6.9/10
OXM – 9/10
Xbox 360 Achievements – 83/100
IGN – 9/10
Shacknews – No score
Duimschroef – 9/10
Eurogamer.cz – 8/10
PureSophistry – 9/10
VicioJuegos (Spanish) – 91/100
Playfront (German) – 9/10
PC Gamer – 66/100
Games Radar – 4.5/5
Digital Spy – 4/5
Edge – 7/10
Gamesurf (Italy) – 8.5/10
PCGames.de (German) – 88/100
GIGA.de (German) – 85/100
GamesAktuell.de (German) – 9/10
Gamingbolt – 9/10

just filled up my ps3. what hard drive(s) do y'all recommend to put in my ps3
As long as the hard drive is 2.5 inches you should be straight.

I can't speak on which brand you should go with though. I know a few people who frequent the thread have done the hard drive swap maybe they can be of more help.
Its not about the brand its about RPM that determines how fast the content loads.

[QUOTE url="/t/307812/playstation-thread-playstation-allstars-beta-is-live-call-of-duty-elite-is-free-new-psn-makeover-is-live/7320#post_16615229"]
just filled up my ps3. what hard drive(s) do y'all recommend to put in my ps3

As long as the hard drive is 2.5 inches you should be straight.

I can't speak on which brand you should go with though. I know a few people who frequent the thread have done the hard drive swap maybe they can be of more help.

Its not about the brand its about RPM that determines how fast the content loads.
[/quote]
i heard the faster the rpm the hotter your ps3 gets

Just a reminder to people on the fence about PS+, this is the current lineup as of today.

About to get my 4th version of FF tactics. :lol:

Last edited:
i heard the faster the rpm the hotter your ps3 gets
This. I had to upgrade mine and went with a WD with the same RPM of the original PS3 drive. It's about time for a new PS3 for me though. Still rocking the OG 60 gig fat but it sounds like a lawnmower after it's running for awhile. Anybody know what gamestop would give me for it?

Vita is going to finally get a work out

Person 4 Golden just came in, plus the 5 games from Playstation plus

Are all the episodes out for The Walking Dead? Are they available as a physical copy, or download only? Played the demo when Ep. 1 first came to the PS Store, didn't wanna buy them episode by episode and have to wait.

Are all the episodes out for The Walking Dead? Are they available as a physical copy, or download only? Played the demo when Ep. 1 first came to the PS Store, didn't wanna buy them episode by episode and have to wait.
The first two were free on plus a Lil bit ago. But they are download only right now

Back
Top Bottom