The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Episode 5 of The Walking Dead came out yesterday with the store update?

I still need to finish episode 4.

Traded in my Slim that was having disc reading issues to Gamestop yesterday. The girl who was serving me told me that I'd get $90 in store credit for it assuming that it was in good working condition.

I was wondering how much she was gonna reduce the credit by when she tested a game and my Slim wouldn't read it, but surprisingly it read the game she used. :lol: :pimp:

So I was pretty happy because I thought I would be getting the full $90 credit and an extra $50 credit thanks to the trade in deal Gamestop was offering. $140 for a dying PS3? Had me like that Obama Not Bad meme.

Of course it was too good to be true. Ole girl told me that she had to reduce the total credit by $40 for a refurbishment fee because my PS3 and DS3 controller were "dirty" :lol: :smh:

Gamestop shady as hell.

Anyone own the Playstation 3D display monitor? How is it? Best Buy has it on sale for $99 on Black Fri. Hesitating on swooping one up after reading many reviews on it. It apparently has a very high failure rate, with many of them blacking out after 4-5 months use.

It has 240hz motionflow, 1080P, top notch picture quality and the selling point being that it's 3D. Comes with a one year warranty from Sony...

Anyone own the Playstation 3D display monitor? How is it? Best Buy has it on sale for $99 on Black Fri. Hesitating on swooping one up after reading many reviews on it. It apparently has a very high failure rate, with many of them blacking out after 4-5 months use.
It has 240hz motionflow, 1080P, top notch picture quality and the selling point being that it's 3D. Comes with a one year warranty from Sony...
Its cool for a 24in monitor. I have it set up on my computer desk and double it up as a computer monitor when i'm not playing games. $99 is definitely worth it.

Its cool for a 24in monitor. I have it set up on my computer desk and double it up as a computer monitor when i'm not playing games. $99 is definitely worth it.

How long have u had it for? Any problems with the picture bleeding or blacking out from time to time?

If anyone is looking to purchase Dishonored for a cheap price, hit up Amazon right now.

I just got it for $30+ for a new copy.

Amazon said that they'd be selling it for $25 at 1:10pm pst.

I don't think that that is the case anymore.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005C2D1YI/ref=amb_link_366602322_46?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1GPQ1PJF0N25M04AS260&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1427817522&pf_rd_i=1000853511
ir

Ohh okay cool. I wanna know how big the roster is.

The roster is 20 characters but there's an additional 2 coming as dlc for free next year.

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.

Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.

This follows last week's reveal from Sony regarding an Assassin's Creed 3 Vita bundle including a PlayStation Vita limited Edition white Wifi device, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and a 4GB memory card for $199.99.

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation received a 6 out of 10 from Polygon, stating "Ubisoft's desire to transcend low expectations for handheld spin-offs is clear."

Update: The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23, taking over the website's Gold Box page at 12 p.m. PST.

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/22/3...eration-and-ps-vita-bundle-hitting-amazon-for

So for $179.99 you get:

White PS Vita
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale
Uncharted Golden Abyss (free for 30 days with PS+ code)
Gravity Rush (free for 30 days with PS+ code)
Wipeout 2048 (free for 30 days with PS+ code)
Jet Set Radio (free for 30 days with PS+ code)
Mutant Blobs Attack (free for 30 days with PS+ code)
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (free for 30 days with PS+ code)
4GB memory card

You guys need to jump on this.

word is also that it could be a 90 day ps plus deal

havent been this tempted in a long time

amazon and sony really ******g with me on this one
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
anybody get anythingz?  I want a vita but no moneyz.

i hope my girl buys me a wii u for christmas..  i wanna play some mario and some old wii games.

NT, please if u would, name me a more depressing, bleak, and or otherwise dreary a game than half-life 2.

i was thinking of making a thread but im interested in what the p3 community thinks....

HL 2 is found on the orange box and ive had it for years but only pick at it.....fallout 3 has nothing on this depressing *** game because fo 3 has 3dog, eden and stradavarius.

anybody get anythingz?  I want a vita but no moneyz.

i hope my girl buys me a wii u for christmas..  i wanna play some mario and some old wii games.

BestBuy.com has great deals on games + blu rays, they still have some new games for $29.99. Iono what's the big deal about Amazon, they have ok deals, but all their games sell out within mins. Walmart is your best bet for games, they have all newly released games for $25 (except ACIII, but it isn't even worth $25 alone). They still have stacks of games available right now. UC3 is 10 dollars there.

Managed to snag all of these games at Walmart on Thanksgiving (the Walmart I went to is open 24 hours) for $25 or less, blu rays were $3.50 each. Funny thing is that all these games rang up at their Black Friday prices even before the sale started, I was one of five people in the gaming section :lol:. Some dude bought 15 copies of BO2. Only planning to keep Dishonored and MGS collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom