The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via callofduty.com/xp

Call of Duty XP 
codxpheaderimg530px214125.jpg
Who trying to get in on this COD XP?
As far as the new map pack. I guess nobody has been really following the whole Zombie storyline? It's not just about the highest level you can get in Zombies. Do the Easter Eggs.

gottdamb BO milking the mess out that game DLC done already double the price of the game
glad i finished off 15th prestige awhile back and retired the game

gottdamb BO milking the mess out that game DLC done already double the price of the game
glad i finished off 15th prestige awhile back and retired the game

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Via callofduty.com/xp

Call of Duty XP 
As far as the new map pack. I guess nobody has been really following the whole Zombie storyline? It's not just about the highest level you can get in Zombies. Do the Easter Eggs.
I was going to, than I saw the $150 price tag and let the server kick me for inactivity. 

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Via callofduty.com/xp

Call of Duty XP 
I was going to, than I saw the $150 price tag and let the server kick me for inactivity. 

^ I feel you on that. There's going to be a lot of pub star's that are going to be humbled. A lot of pro's are entering for that mil.
I had seen some vid's of that Call of the Community thing held a couple of weeks ago, which had a lot of the youtube allstar's mixed with pro's.

Skill level is discrepancy is glaring. Then watching a little MLG over the weekend, those guys are beast.

^ I feel you on that. There's going to be a lot of pub star's that are going to be humbled. A lot of pro's are entering for that mil.
I had seen some vid's of that Call of the Community thing held a couple of weeks ago, which had a lot of the youtube allstar's mixed with pro's.

Skill level is discrepancy is glaring. Then watching a little MLG over the weekend, those guys are beast.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I heard them headsets are just rebadged versions of the current lineup. So it's pointless unless you're into the theme or like the cases. Not worth the extra money.

yup the 300$ one is the same as the px5 just with more presets, i think the 150 and lower ones are just wireless versions of the px21 
funny how the headset companies are siding with games

turtle beach = modern warfare 

astro = battlefield 

tritton = gears of war

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I heard them headsets are just rebadged versions of the current lineup. So it's pointless unless you're into the theme or like the cases. Not worth the extra money.

yup the 300$ one is the same as the px5 just with more presets, i think the 150 and lower ones are just wireless versions of the px21 
funny how the headset companies are siding with games

turtle beach = modern warfare 

astro = battlefield 

tritton = gears of war

Originally Posted by DangerousG

If HBO Go ever made it onto PS3 it'll be game over.
By the Gods!
Via Gameinformer.com

HBO Go coming to game consoles, bringing all-you-can-eat HBO to the TV

hbo-go.png
While you may have been surprised to learn that the Wii was the most popular game console for Netflix users, you should not have been surprised to learn that over "half of all Netflix users connect via a game console," as reported last week. It's similarly unsurprising to learn that Time Warner is looking to expand the reach of its popular HBO Go service from the web and mobile to connected TVs and – cue drum roll, please – video game consoles.

With over 4 million downloads for the mobile apps, Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes says, the HBO Go service is considered to be a hit. Subscribers of the premium cable channel can access every episode of HBO's many original series, from Deadwood to The Sopranos to Game of Thrones. Extending access to the television is an obvious next step; however, it's unclear if Time Warner would charge for TV access, like Hulu has with its Hulu Plus offering, or treat all screens the same, also known as The Netflix Strategy.

In addition to the price, we also don't know a date for availability of the service. Tell you what, HBO – let us subscribe to your fancy service and skip the onerous cable TV plan, and you've got yourself a deal!
661945999.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Read about this the other day too.

I wonder if they'll be offering the episodes in full HD though. The video quality on the iPad and computer definitely doesn't match up with Netflix right now.

If they do offer episodes in HD it would be GAME OVER, but that would also completely dead their DVD/Blu-ray sales.

I will be watching
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

If HBO Go ever made it onto PS3 it'll be game over.
By the Gods!
Via Gameinformer.com

HBO Go coming to game consoles, bringing all-you-can-eat HBO to the TV

hbo-go.png
While you may have been surprised to learn that the Wii was the most popular game console for Netflix users, you should not have been surprised to learn that over "half of all Netflix users connect via a game console," as reported last week. It's similarly unsurprising to learn that Time Warner is looking to expand the reach of its popular HBO Go service from the web and mobile to connected TVs and – cue drum roll, please – video game consoles.

With over 4 million downloads for the mobile apps, Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes says, the HBO Go service is considered to be a hit. Subscribers of the premium cable channel can access every episode of HBO's many original series, from Deadwood to The Sopranos to Game of Thrones. Extending access to the television is an obvious next step; however, it's unclear if Time Warner would charge for TV access, like Hulu has with its Hulu Plus offering, or treat all screens the same, also known as The Netflix Strategy.

In addition to the price, we also don't know a date for availability of the service. Tell you what, HBO – let us subscribe to your fancy service and skip the onerous cable TV plan, and you've got yourself a deal!
661945999.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Read about this the other day too.

I wonder if they'll be offering the episodes in full HD though. The video quality on the iPad and computer definitely doesn't match up with Netflix right now.

If they do offer episodes in HD it would be GAME OVER, but that would also completely dead their DVD/Blu-ray sales.

I will be watching
nerd.gif

Not too sad about the vita. So many games this winter so i'll be quite busy. Uncharted 3 and FFXIII-2 especially

Not too sad about the vita. So many games this winter so i'll be quite busy. Uncharted 3 and FFXIII-2 especially

i dont really watch that much cable tv anymore, but that hbo go = YES!!

anybody here copped Catherine? if so... hows the game so far? im planning on getting it soon, prob next week. did great launch sales for atlus.

i dont really watch that much cable tv anymore, but that hbo go = YES!!

anybody here copped Catherine? if so... hows the game so far? im planning on getting it soon, prob next week. did great launch sales for atlus.

The thing that's depressing to me is that I have almost half that amount of trophies, but he has 10 TIMES the platinum's I do. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

The thing that's depressing to me is that I have almost half that amount of trophies, but he has 10 TIMES the platinum's I do. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom