The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

BOB, LA Noire just arrived. 
pimp.gif

Let me know when you get yours.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pimp.gif

Fasho!  Did it come beat up?  My bad on the lack of bubble wrap I ran out.. well actually im black and on a budget.. hope u understand.

I'dd wait for the games.. busy this whole week so I won't get to play until maybe this weekend.. or next since this weekend is my blood-day.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pimp.gif

Fasho!  Did it come beat up?  My bad on the lack of bubble wrap I ran out.. well actually im black and on a budget.. hope u understand.

I'dd wait for the games.. busy this whole week so I won't get to play until maybe this weekend.. or next since this weekend is my blood-day.

Forgot to download a second game. 
mad.gif

Almost finished with Darksiders, this kinda-Zelda clone game was worth the 10$
pimp.gif

Forgot to download a second game. 
mad.gif

Almost finished with Darksiders, this kinda-Zelda clone game was worth the 10$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Yup. Insomniac is giving away a lot of codes on Facebook as well.

i got a few off their page, but I gave all but one away...

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Yup. Insomniac is giving away a lot of codes on Facebook as well.

i got a few off their page, but I gave all but one away...

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Comix Zone coming early and free to PlayStation Plussers next week
gamcomixzone530.jpg

The next set of bonuses coming to PlayStation Plus subscribers should tickle fans of old-school beat-em'-ups, as well as fans of egregious misspellings. The latest Sega title to serve as an incentive for the premium program is Comix Zone, the 1995 Genesis brawler that was notable for its clever comic-panel backdrop, as well as its inclusion of "Sketch Turner," the worst-named character in the history of written language.

The game will be free for Plus members (and only Plus members) starting August 9, alongside a free DLC pack for Crash Commando and a trial for Far Cry 2. Based on the timing of the past Sega PSN releases, we'd wager Comix Zone will be available for the hoi polloi about one month later.

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Comix Zone coming early and free to PlayStation Plussers next week
gamcomixzone530.jpg

The next set of bonuses coming to PlayStation Plus subscribers should tickle fans of old-school beat-em'-ups, as well as fans of egregious misspellings. The latest Sega title to serve as an incentive for the premium program is Comix Zone, the 1995 Genesis brawler that was notable for its clever comic-panel backdrop, as well as its inclusion of "Sketch Turner," the worst-named character in the history of written language.

The game will be free for Plus members (and only Plus members) starting August 9, alongside a free DLC pack for Crash Commando and a trial for Far Cry 2. Based on the timing of the past Sega PSN releases, we'd wager Comix Zone will be available for the hoi polloi about one month later.

Via espn.go.com

NBA 2K12 adds Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Dr. J to the roster in its 'NBA's Greatest' mode

Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird aren't the only classic ballers hitting the virtual hardwood in NBA 2K12 on October 4. 2K Games has confirmed that Julius Erving (Dr. J) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar will also be in the game. Personally, we've got our fingers crossed for a mini-game where you get to fight Abdul-Jabbar, Game of Death style.*

These Hall of Famers will be playable in a new "NBA's Greatest" mode, where players can relive basketball's classic moments using 15 NBA teams of years past. These teams and players can also be unlocked for use against current franchises.

Drive the lane into our gallery below to check out some screens of these guys in-game.

Copped.

Via espn.go.com

NBA 2K12 adds Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Dr. J to the roster in its 'NBA's Greatest' mode

Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird aren't the only classic ballers hitting the virtual hardwood in NBA 2K12 on October 4. 2K Games has confirmed that Julius Erving (Dr. J) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar will also be in the game. Personally, we've got our fingers crossed for a mini-game where you get to fight Abdul-Jabbar, Game of Death style.*

These Hall of Famers will be playable in a new "NBA's Greatest" mode, where players can relive basketball's classic moments using 15 NBA teams of years past. These teams and players can also be unlocked for use against current franchises.

Drive the lane into our gallery below to check out some screens of these guys in-game.

Copped.

Back
Top Bottom