The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Ruh Roh

God Of War has to be one of the most annoying games ever. Hope the rest from the collection are an improvement.

Good call, I still havent played Disgaea 4. And need to finish Rainbow Moon.

Those are more strategy though. Maybe Ni No Kuni will work. Only a month away.

Yea Ni no Kuni is what I was about to suggest. But there's not enough time these days for JRPG's like before. I've still got XIII-2 to finish:smh:

BTW, Here's the FFXIII: Lightning Returns Trailer. This might get taken down soon.

Doesn't look too bad so far but it looks like I'm only going to be in for the battle system, exploration and soundtrack most likely, I don't think I'll care too much for the story.

God Of War has to be one of the most annoying games ever. Hope the rest from the collection are an improvement.

:stoneface:

just wait till u get to two. im not even big on gow but 2 is somethin else. still have yet to beat it. i beat 3 and most of 2. i liked 2 better.

also if ur doing gow saga start with chains of olymp. since chronologically its the beginning, i believe. im working on that then ghost of sparta then finishing 2 whenever i get a new ps2 to pick up from ny old save file, and then im done. one was 'not horrible' lmao

A couple great deals; scooped Hot Shots and Journey. Be advised, Unit 13 is actually $17.49 with PS+ on the store....

PSN Holiday Sale (December 24th to December 31st)

Duke Nukem Forever (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Galaga Legions DX (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Vita (Sale: $12.49, PS Plus: $8.74, Regular: $17.99)
Journey (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Killzone 3 Multiplayer (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Mafia II (Sale: $13.99, PS Plus: $9.80, Regular: $19.99)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater – HD Edition PS3 (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS Vita (Sale: $24.49, PS Plus: $17.14, Regular: $34.99)
Mortal Kombat (Sale: $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70, Regular: $29.99)
Papo & Yo (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
Retro City Rampage (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)
Retro City Rampage PS Vita (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: Free, Regular: $14.99)
Simpsons The Arcade Game (Sale: $6.99, PS Plus: $4.90, Regular: $9.99)
Starhawk (Sale: $27.99, PS Plus: $19.60, Regular: $39.99)
Unit 13 (Sale: $18.49, PS Plus: $12.94, Regular: $26.99)

Last edited:
So my Fat 60GB finally YLODed today :smh:

So does everyone suggest I do. I have plenty of PS1 and PS2 games that I still like playing here and there. Should I contact sony or is there another option.

FYI I replaced the OG HD with a 160 GB SSD so that might have helped me to prolong life on it.

Anybody know of any chill games that  you can play music in the background ?

I always liked Burnout Paradise for this. Should be able to find it for cheap, and its an awesome game to just jump in and kill time with.

Happy Holidays to the PS3 family. Has been my favorite thread on NT for the past 6 years. Big ups to Boost, Jason, Hybrid, HealthInspector, Vintage, toine, ddouble, 2sappy, Mr J, Grimey, Got Holes, and all the other regulars I am missing, as well as the others that drop news and info.

Hope you all have a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing week.

Play some games!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to the NT PS3 fam, and to all the newcomers who got a PS3 for Christmas! Welcome!

add me: Nintendawg

Anybody know of any chill games that  you can play music in the background ?

I always liked Burnout Paradise for this. Should be able to find it for cheap, and its an awesome game to just jump in and kill time with.

Happy Holidays to the PS3 family. Has been my favorite thread on NT for the past 6 years. Big ups to Boost, Jason, Hybrid, HealthInspector, Vintage, toine, ddouble, 2sappy, Mr J, Grimey, Got Holes, and all the other regulars I am missing, as well as the others that drop news and info.

Hope you all have a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing week.

Play some games!

Sonic Generations is good too.

Anybody get a good haul for Christmas?

One of my best friends and I usually trade games for Christmas.

Ended up with:

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Dishonored
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Saints Row: The Third

and Mass Effect Collection as a gift.

FInally, got the plat for FFXIII-2. It's going to be a while before I touch another JRPG after collecting all those fragments. It took me 65 hours in total but I really enjoyed it.
On to Soundshapes next.

Been loving my PS3 bros. PS+ keeps delivering.

Been playing AC3, Catherine, BF3 :pimp:, MK9 :pimp:, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 3, NHL 13', Max Payne 3, FIFA 13, and the list goes on. Loving the break

Been loving my PS3 bros. PS+ keeps delivering.

Been playing AC3, Catherine, BF3 :pimp:, MK9 :pimp:, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 3, NHL 13', Max Payne 3, FIFA 13, and the list goes on. Loving the break

Is Catherine really good? I still don't understand what it's about...

Back
Top Bottom