The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

vita's "failure" has nothing to do with whats going on the the ps4

the only game without a date left for ps3 by sony is beyond 2 souls, everything else is before fall... and i doubt theyre announcing any more major titles for next year

youre entitled to your opinion too but youre crazy if you think all theyre going to have an e3 2013 are more vita and ps3 games

also, rumor is that near final dev kits are shipping next month
Vita's failure has everything to do with how the PS4 is released. 

Like I said, they're going to announce it in 2013 and release it 2014.

PS3 is picking up steam and is about to catch up to pass Xbox in sales. They're not going to ruin the momentum just yet.

Like you said, dev kits aren't even shipped yet. Do you know how long it takes to make a triple A title? A good 2-4 years. 

This is pointless though. Let's just wait and see who's right. 

Like you said, dev kits aren't even shipped yet. Do you know how long it takes to make a triple A title? A good 2-4 years. 

This is pointless though. Let's just wait and see who's right. 
except they are shipped and have been for over a year

next january near final kits are rumored to be shipping which means final kits arent far off, and when final kits arent far off, release isnt far off

Last edited:
Moby **** Studios doesn't really exist. That was a viral teaser for Metal Gear Solid V. 

I would be surprised if anything shown was next-gen. Everything looks very current gen.

Last edited:
Here's some thoughts I had on the Phantom Pain trailer that I posted in the other thread.
After re-watching the Ground Zeroes trailer, a few things made a bit more sense for me. The guy with the burned face in the GZ trailer could very well be the guy who had his entire face bandaged up in the VGA trailer. It also sounds like the burned guy and Big Boss were once allies because in the GZ trailer he tells Chico "send my best regards to your Boss" since he knows BB is going to come rescue him. Also, the guy who had the prosthetic arm in the VGA trailer could very well be Big Boss himself. The faces are similar and given the advanced technology they have shown in the Ground Zeroes trailer, it's not that far fetched to think that Big Boss could have a mechanical arm under that sneaking suit, plus he looks visibly older in GZ, which would have given him time to get said arm.

Something else also crossed my mind. If that is indeed Big Boss in the Phantom Pain trailer, then the actions that Ocelot takes later on (MGS 2 & 4) make more sense. He could have possibly taken liquid's arm and "adopted" his personality not just to fool those around him as well as the patriots into thinking that he turned into liquid, but also to emulate the person he idolized the most, Big Boss (although BB wasn't as crazy as liquid was). I mean, Ocelot did adopt BB's dream of Outer Heaven, a world where soldiers and armies were not bound to governments, a dream that he (w/ Snake & Co.'s help) actually made a reality with the destruction of The Patriots in MGS 4. So who's to say that he didn't take that arm as a prosthetic (an arm that Ironically belonged to a failed clone) in order to be more like his Hero, who also might have had a prosthetic.
This is all speculation on my part, and I could be wrong with everything I just said, but darn it it's fun trying to piece a good puzzle together, if the pieces fit of course. :lol:

Then there's these pics:
Who's that in the elevator, Paz maybe? :nerd:

That floating character, the sorrow?

I know this might not be the best place for this video, But I know that there are fans of the recent 8-bit Megaman games that have come out in here, so I thought you guys might enjoy. :smokin

I know quite a few people prefer the Vita version of PlayStation All Stars... I have to say the PS3 copy is good too. Any of you guys running tournaments?

Oh yeah just a heads up to anyone here that owns a Vita. Gamestop is selling Little Big Planet, and PlayStation All Stars for $20 each starting tomorrow. They'll be selling Spy Hunter for the same price but that game is pretty weak. NT always keeps me aware of good deals so I'm returning the favor.

Heads up Amazon is selling Hitman Absolution for $39.99 right now:

Amazon product ASIN B002I0K50U
I rented it last night from Redbox and put in 4 hours and game is really dope and pretty damn addictive.

I'm about to head to Best Buy and get a price match done and I got $15 bucks in rewards zone certificates to use also.

I know quite a few people prefer the Vita version of PlayStation All Stars... I have to say the PS3 copy is good too. Any of you guys running tournaments?

I'm probably one of those guys. I've only played the PS3 version once. The vita is just more accessible.
I still plan on getting the plat on PS3 as well since it's easy.

So ever since I got Black Ops 2, my PS3 has been freezing A LOT. I'm not sure if its the game or the PS3. The system is the original from 2006 or whenever it was first released. So is it the game, example, Fifa never freezes, but BLOPS2 always does. 

So ever since I got Black Ops 2, my PS3 has been freezing A LOT. I'm not sure if its the game or the PS3. The system is the original from 2006 or whenever it was first released. So is it the game, example, Fifa never freezes, but BLOPS2 always does. 
its the game, its nothing new with cod games

its the game, its nothing new with cod games
Okay thanks. Wasn't sure if I should get a new PS3. I will most likely get a new one soon for GTA5. Repped too.

Got my house broken into when i was at work today smh.. They took all my tvs, ps3, laptops like 50 blu rays smh... What kind of ps3 bundles or deals are out now a days?

Damn sorry to hear that.

Amazon has some good PS3 Bundles.

You can check them out HEREhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...es&sprefix=ps3+bundles%2Caps%2C669][SIZE=16px
ir

[/SIZE]

Thanks man I was actually in Target and they had a Assasin Creed III 500 gb bundle that was returned for $210...Had to get it :smile:

Its to the point you could buy a PS3, subscribe to PS+, never buy a game again and youd still have amazing games to play.

PlayStation Plus Adds Super Street Fighter IV, Rochard
The arcade edition and a PSN great get added to the Instant Game Collection.
by Greg Miller DECEMBER 10, 2012

If you’re a PlayStation Plus member – Sony’s subscription service that rewards users with discounts, games and deals – you can count on two new games tomorrow. Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Rochard will both be available for PlayStation Plus members to download when the PlayStation Store updates on Tuesday.

If you’re not familiar with PlayStation Plus, the service works like this. For $49.99 a year or $17.99 for three months, users get access to games, discount and cloud save storage. At any time, 12 PS3 games and six Vita games are available for members to download and own for as long as membership lasts. If you download the game, it’s saved to your download list and ready to be used even if it’s free period expires in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom