The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

FF X HD looks good. Definite buy.

Destiny looks crazy, but most importantly, ambitious. Love seeing something a little different.

Been waiting for ffx for a minute... I'm replaying ff9 atm.

I will def. beat ffx-2 this time around... I just couldn't get into it the first time I played it.

Destiny looks crazy.  I love games that have that feel.

But I usually avoid MMO... simply because they could really f up your life.

I finally got around to playing the demo of Metal Gear Rising:Revengence.

I like the style of play and it's really a hack & slash combo game like DMC and God Of War.

The boss battle though on the demo was kicking my a*s and it took me like 10 tries before I could beat it :smh: :lol:

I got the game pre ordered at Gamestop and they are doing a midnight release for it.

I'm still on fence and not sure I want to drop $59.99 on it since God Of War Ascension is due out in like 3 weeks.

Which NT'ers are copping Metal Gear Rising:Revengence tonight or some time soon this week?

Last edited:
Wednesday will we see this:

:lol:

FF X HD looks good. Definite buy.

Destiny looks crazy, but most importantly, ambitious. Love seeing something a little different.

Bungie's new MMOFPS game, looks damn good.

They expect it to have a decade long lifespan, coming out for PS3 360 and Next Gen consoles.

word destiny looks good. from what i see, it still shows some resemblance to halo, but this video shows promising progress. not sure i want to cop for console tho, this looks like something you'd want to grab for a high powered PC.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/19/hotline-miami-coming-to-ps3-and-ps-vita

Hotline Miami Coming to PS3 and PS Vita
Get your masks ready.
by Daniel Krupa FEBRUARY 19, 2013

Cult, ultra-violent PC indie title Hotline Miami is coming to PlayStation 3 and PS Vita this summer, says publisher Devolver and developer Deannaton.

It'll be a Cross-Buy title, meaning you'll be able to play it across both platforms but only have to buy it once. There's no mention of any changes to the game. Hotline Miami has no sold over 300,000 copies, but this will certainly bring it to a much wider audience.

:smokin

GOTY 2012

Has anyone played Vanquish?? Is it worth the download?

I see screens of it. Is it like ZOE?

Back
Top Bottom