The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I've finally beat FF7.Been playing this game on and off for the last 12 months.Never got to beat Ruby Weapon and Emerald Weapon tho. :\

Borderlands 2 on Vita better not let me down...

Hopefully they include all the DLC.

ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERED FFXIV

You can download and start playing it now using your pre-order code. :pimp:

Soccer til 9, but all nighter is happening.

WHAT!?

UGHHHHH. I was able to download the game so I just assumed I could play.

That's 3AM my time.... hmm...

Tales of Xillia and we'll see how I feel. :lol:

Ni no kuni is 19.99 at GameStop Canada. So anyone in Canada missing this great game from their collection should pick it up

Where can I still pre-order the Collector's Edition of "Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn" for a reasonable price?

If you want the physical one Ebay is your best bet. The digital collectors edition you can get from anywhere.

I'm ready to roll tonight @ 2:00 AM :lol:

Last edited:
Where can I still pre-order the Collector's Edition of "Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn" for a reasonable price?

If you want the physical one Ebay is your best bet. The digital collectors edition you can get from anywhere.

I'm ready to roll tonight @ 2:00 AM :lol:

Dude offered me $125 shipped for the collector's. Should I pull the trigger or is he robbing me? The collector's retails for $80.

Damn are you guys playing it now then? I think you can download it and play it now.

I am. Girlfriends sick, so she's reading and calling me a nerd every 15 minutes. :lol:

Im in the Coeurl Server, in Ul'Dal. Not alot has changed from the beta, but loading is faster and its a bit smoother.

Some major issues still happening as I read the message bar. Alot of people having issues, but SE is doing maintenance throughout the day so you get kicked a bit. Rather see them address it early though.

TBIG is copping on Tuesday, anyone else? If so, see if you can join my server.

Also, Hybrid, what forums would you suggest to keep up to date on FFXIV? Official one, or are there better ones out there?

Back
Top Bottom