The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I won't have the time this semester to really play it so I won't be picking it up. Tempting though,....but I already know. Splinter Cell and GTA will be more than enough.

Wait a couple more weeks for me, NT Fam. Save a spot for me in yall FF 14 clans. I'm in the middle of FF 13-2. Fighting Mutantomato at the Sunleth Waterscape.

Damn are you guys playing it now then? I think you can download it and play it now.

Also, Hybrid, what forums would you suggest to keep up to date on FFXIV? Official one, or are there better ones out there?

Are you looking for tips and tricks or news?

If you're trying to keep up with server news (the game is pretty effed up right now) follow the twitter.

I don't understand the appeal of ff14.

Not my kind of game.

I watched gt's review of it, I was uninterested.

It is cool just not really for the faint hearted. Gotta put in work while also paying for it. You gotta make a commitment :lol:

Quick question for the PS Vita bundles, if the Vita included is WiFi/3G version, do I have to get a contract for the 3G?  I really just want the WiFi version, but the bundles are only for the WiFi/3G handhelds

Its been overloaded as you might imagine, so some main story instances aren't working, but there is enough to do without the story to keep you occupied. Apparently should be fixed tonight. Level 12 in a few hours of just side quests and hunting.

Quick question for the PS Vita bundles, if the Vita included is WiFi/3G version, do I have to get a contract for the 3G?  I really just want the WiFi version, but the bundles are only for the WiFi/3G handhelds
from my understanding, you don't need a to get a 3g contract.

I don't understand the appeal of ff14.
Not my kind of game.
I watched gt's review of it, I was uninterested.

I think you watched the review of FF14 1.0 This release is FF14 2.0: A Realm Reborn

That game (1.0) was absolute dog **** and has been rebuilt over the past 3 years from the ground up. It has been improved ten fold and is not the same thing as that trash that came out in 2010.

Last edited:

Nah a contract is optional

Trophies for FFXIV released today. Look fairly straightforward. Will have to wait til tuesday to get them I think.

Haven't been able to get in all day.

The world is currently full, Server maintenance
c2m.gif

:rofl:

Got on for about 5 hours today before it just got shut down again.

This game is pretty awesome so far. Playing with a controller and have a USB keyboard plugged in to type. Joined a free company, have a 15 Gladiator with level 6 mining and level 6 gold smithing.

Getting the hang of things I think.

Anybody peep targets as this week they have a 12 gig ps3 for 199 :lol:
What can u do with 12gigs?????

People can still install GTA V and play it on that 12GB PS3 model if that's all they plan on using it for.

You can still install a a internal laptop hard drive if you want more space.

A 1TB 2.5 SATA 5400 rpm laptop hard drive can be found for around $65 bucks.

Last edited:
People can still install GTA V and play it on that 12GB PS3 model if that's all they plan on using it for.

You can still install a a internal laptop hard drive if you want more space.

A 1TB 2.5 SATA 5400 rpm laptop hard drive can be found for around $65 bucks.

By "laptop hard drive" you mean "external hard drive"? This is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers? If so, I'm bouta cop.

Back
Top Bottom