The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just got one for completing the first third of the game right after I posted this. All the trophies are back-loaded and the majority will take some grinding.
I just finished Tales about an hour ago with 28% trophy completion. Most of your trophies will come on your 2nd play through unless you use a guide first go round.

Yeah it is the bomb. About to play MP so I will let you know.

Have have been a huge fan of the series though. I admit that it is a little different with the new guy. Actually it is a lot different but I am starting to accept the new Sam Fisher.

I always thought Sam Fisher was a variant Solid Snake.  I believe this opinion has made me miss some great games.

wrong forum 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sam Fisher and Splinter Cell have always been very different from Snake and the MG series. I don't even like to compare them.

I always thought Sam Fisher was a variant Solid Snake.  I believe this opinion has made me miss some great games.

It always went:
Snake
Gabe Logan
Sam Fisher

for me at least.

Bought the Splinter Cell HD Collection and found it pretty difficult.

Welp, time to sink another 100+ hours into GT. Hopefully they dont make it impossible for me to complete with a controller.

[COLOR=#red]Gamescom: PlayStation 3 Exclusive Rain Gets A Release Date[/COLOR]
Start playing this October.
by Colin Moriarty AUGUST 21, 2013

At today’s behind-closed-door session for Rain, the PlayStation Network-exclusive game from PlayStation CAMP and Acquire, the release date for the downloadable title was confirmed.

Rain will be available in October 1st in North America, October 2nd in Europe, and October 3rd in Japan. It will cost $14.99/€12.99.

The team behind the game has also revealed a slew of pre-order bonuses. If you pre-order the game on PlayStation Store before it launches, you can receive three different perks: a music montage called “Melody of Rain,” an avatar pack called “Reflections of Children” that features five different avatars, and a dynamic theme called “Lost in the Night.”

Back
Top Bottom