The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

:rofl: great. i beat it yesterday, with out doing any upgrades so lets see how this goes
man, XIII has nothin on XIII-2. :lol:
To this day, I have yet to beat Gilgamesh in XIII-2. He remains the only boss to have bested me in any FF so far. :lol: >:

Vintage Ratchet & Clank.
pimp.gif

Can someone explain to me why I can play FF XIV without a disc in my PS3?

Or is it like PC where the disc is now registered to my account, so there is no trade-in value or ability to lend to a friend?

I'm purchasing a ps3 on black friday. I'm trying to compile a to-buy list, so if I come across any ps3 game deals, I'll bite.

Here are the things on my to-buy list so far.
  • All the God of Wars
  • Heavy Rain
  • LA Noire GOTY edition
  • x360 like ps3 controller(If anyone knows of any good ones, let me know)
  • killzone trilogy
  • infamous collection
  • spyro ps2 trilogy
  • ps all stars
  • beyond two souls
  • last of us
Which must-play games should be added to this list? Preferably ps3 exclusives or ps1/ps2 classics because I may already have purchased them for the 360.

Here are my game preferences.

I'm not an rpg guy.

Platformers, eh so-so.

Love action/adventure games.

Fighters depends on the game company.

FPSers, I'll try just about any.

3rd person games, I'll give it a shot.

Uncharted 1, 2, 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Journey
Thanks for the reccs.
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about uncharted.

Try to give me guesstimation. How much gameplay is in mgs4 in comparison to cutscenes?

I rented that game when I owned a ps3 and I was annoyed by how long the cutscenes were.

I got stuck early on in the game and just sent it back.

Last edited:
It'll probably take you 15-20 hours to beat.

If you're not into cutscenes then don't play it again, because there's a lot of them and some are extremely long.

Its easily a Top 5 PS3 exclusive, though.

Also, I would pick up Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, 2 amazing games and I think its only $20 now.

PS: Somebody seriously needs to break into my house and take Vita from me. The past 4 days have consisted of nothing more than Persona 4 Golden, Cheez-Itz and Peach Snapple.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll probably take you 15-20 hours to beat.

If you're not into cutscenes then don't play it again, because there's a lot of them and some are extremely long.

Its easily a Top 5 PS3 exclusive, though.

Also, I would pick up Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, 2 amazing games and I think its only $20 now.

PS: Somebody seriously needs to break into my house and take Vita from me. The past 4 days have consisted of nothing more than Persona 4 Golden, Cheez-Itz and Peach Snapple.
Thanks for the info.

Also ship me your vita.

Never log out. #FFXIV

Should of seen this post earlier. This is complete BS so far. I log on this morning and played for about 1 hour and then went to the gym only to return home and have a zero percent shot of playing again. If they charge my Credit Card this month i will get my bank to reverse the charge because so far i have not received anything for what i paid for.

Yes i am very upset.

Never log out. #FFXIV

Should of seen this post earlier. This is complete BS so far. I log on this morning and played for about 1 hour and then went to the gym only to return home and have a zero percent shot of playing again. If they charge my Credit Card this month i will get my bank to reverse the charge because so far i have not received anything for what i paid for.

Yes i am very upset.

They have already said they are extending the free month by a week or so because of the log-in difficulties.

Very irritating, though.

[COLOR=#red]Square Enix Trademarks Final Fantasy Type-0-2[/COLOR]
Ace_FinalFantasy_Type-0.png

A recent trademark filing from Square Enix Japan for the name Final Fantasy Type-0-2 seems to suggest a sequel to the PSP exclusive rpg released in Japan nearly two years ago is in the works.

You may recall a few years ago Square Enix trademarked Type-1 and Type-2, as well, but nothing came of either filings.

So what makes this one different?

In this case Final Fantasy Type-0-2 falls in line with Square Enix’s regular names for its sequels, i.e. Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Additionally, SE Japan has also trademarked Valkyrie Profile, Saga Frontier, Bushido Blade and Bahamut Lagoon.

http://thesilentchief.com/2013/09/01/square-enix-trademarks-final-fantasy-type-0-2/

I can't even get hyped for this after Type-0's situation and with TGS sounding like a mobile fest right now.
If it's for the Vita though, then I will have to learn Japanese. No excuses :lol:

Hybrid, please have good news for us.

Last edited:

Yes i am very upset.

I believed they said they were giving everyone an extra free week cuz of the server issues?

Logged in yesterday and have not logged out, seems like that solved my issue

Dont remember which server im on.

I know I'm like 6 years too late, but I finally picked up a PS3. Time to catch up on the games I've missed over the past couple years.

^^^ Smh us PS3 guys have been trying to tell people about Sony’s games since 08 :lol: people are finally realizing what they've missed out on

Back
Top Bottom