The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by Hyper

Catharine might be the best game that I've played since MGS4 came out.

Hopefully Infamous 2 is good, about to start it now.

So many good games coming out in the next few months...

yeah Catherine is a great game, i love it, my personal goty so far. how far are you?

i just finished night 6 the clock tower last night, the puzzles start to get really challenging.

im doing a bad playthrough on normal difficulty first, then i'll try and do a good playthrough

on max difficulty

I beat it a few nights ago on Normal, didn't take too long.

About 12 or 13 hours.

I'm trying to get golds on every level + all endings right now.

Probably gonna take a while...

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by Hyper

Catharine might be the best game that I've played since MGS4 came out.

Hopefully Infamous 2 is good, about to start it now.

So many good games coming out in the next few months...

yeah Catherine is a great game, i love it, my personal goty so far. how far are you?

i just finished night 6 the clock tower last night, the puzzles start to get really challenging.

im doing a bad playthrough on normal difficulty first, then i'll try and do a good playthrough

on max difficulty

I beat it a few nights ago on Normal, didn't take too long.

About 12 or 13 hours.

I'm trying to get golds on every level + all endings right now.

Probably gonna take a while...

Overstrike is gonna bomb, watch. 
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Tickets are still $150. Damn, either Lebron 8 Finals PS or XP Event Tickets? $$@$ 
embarassed.gif
its not even a discussion copp both 
Can't do both, I got bills son.

Overstrike is gonna bomb, watch. 
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Tickets are still $150. Damn, either Lebron 8 Finals PS or XP Event Tickets? $$@$ 
embarassed.gif
its not even a discussion copp both 
Can't do both, I got bills son.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Really?  
laugh.gif

lebron-8-finals-e1314066956249.jpg

Hot garbage. This shoe looks okay in a couple colors, this is not one of them.
It's not for me to rock...
go to the event you get a free copy of the harden edition when the game drops

Really?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Really?  
laugh.gif

concert.
u can always cop the shoes some other time. only lebron 8 thats nice are the cool grey anyway

Really?  
laugh.gif

concert.
u can always cop the shoes some other time. only lebron 8 thats nice are the cool grey anyway

[h2][/h2]
[h2]GameStop opening Deus Ex boxes, removing free game code[/h2]
By Ben Kuchera | Published about 4 hours ago

If you purchase your copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution at a retail store, you're supposed to receive a code that allows you to play the game for free using the online gaming service OnLive. It's a neat giveaway, and it certainly gives gamers an incentive to try the service, but a leaked memo seems to show GameStop's fear of digital delivery: employees are allegedly being asked to open every game and remove the coupon.

The e-mail came from Josh Ivanoff, a Field Operations Manager with GameStop. "Please immediately remove and discard the On Live [sic] coupon from all regular PC versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution," the memo states. "Our desire is to not have this coupon go to any customers after this announcement." Here's a copy of the letter, with Mr. Ivanoff's contact information removed.

deus-ex-letter-4e552a1-intro.jpg

OnLive Spot

We contacted Ivanoff on his business line and e-mail, and he refused to comment on the memo, instead asking us to take the issue up with public relations. GameStop spokesperson Beth Sharum confirmed the practice, telling Ars that "Square Enix packed the competitor’s coupon with our DXHR product without our prior knowledge and we did pull these coupons."

Some customers are reporting that they've bought the game at GameStop and received the coupon, while others are saying the coupon was missing. A comment on Joystiq alleged that the reasoning behind this move was to avoid sending customers to OnLive, as GameStop is making a strong push into the digital market itself.

If true, this is bad news for customers: GameStop employees would have to open every new copy of this game and throw away a free copy of the game that was meant for customers to be in compliance. For now, if you absolutely must buy the game from a GameStop location, either make sure the game is sealed, or check for the coupon before leaving the location.

Yeah it says for the PC version, but still...

Grimey
roll.gif

Gamestop
30t6p3b.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]GameStop opening Deus Ex boxes, removing free game code[/h2]
By Ben Kuchera | Published about 4 hours ago

If you purchase your copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution at a retail store, you're supposed to receive a code that allows you to play the game for free using the online gaming service OnLive. It's a neat giveaway, and it certainly gives gamers an incentive to try the service, but a leaked memo seems to show GameStop's fear of digital delivery: employees are allegedly being asked to open every game and remove the coupon.

The e-mail came from Josh Ivanoff, a Field Operations Manager with GameStop. "Please immediately remove and discard the On Live [sic] coupon from all regular PC versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution," the memo states. "Our desire is to not have this coupon go to any customers after this announcement." Here's a copy of the letter, with Mr. Ivanoff's contact information removed.

deus-ex-letter-4e552a1-intro.jpg

OnLive Spot

We contacted Ivanoff on his business line and e-mail, and he refused to comment on the memo, instead asking us to take the issue up with public relations. GameStop spokesperson Beth Sharum confirmed the practice, telling Ars that "Square Enix packed the competitor’s coupon with our DXHR product without our prior knowledge and we did pull these coupons."

Some customers are reporting that they've bought the game at GameStop and received the coupon, while others are saying the coupon was missing. A comment on Joystiq alleged that the reasoning behind this move was to avoid sending customers to OnLive, as GameStop is making a strong push into the digital market itself.

If true, this is bad news for customers: GameStop employees would have to open every new copy of this game and throw away a free copy of the game that was meant for customers to be in compliance. For now, if you absolutely must buy the game from a GameStop location, either make sure the game is sealed, or check for the coupon before leaving the location.

Yeah it says for the PC version, but still...

Grimey
roll.gif

Gamestop
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

concert.
THIS. Especially with Lime Green laces on it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I wore my pair yesterday ..  

concert.
THIS. Especially with Lime Green laces on it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I wore my pair yesterday ..  

Jason was talking about this game last night, so i checked it out

its got the fps/mgs4 feel to it�
pimp.gif

Just picked it up today. Traded in the awful Two Worlds II straight across. 

Back
Top Bottom