The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Jason was talking about this game last night, so i checked it out

its got the fps/mgs4 feel to it�
pimp.gif

Just picked it up today. Traded in the awful Two Worlds II straight across. 

Boost, you just copping to throw them on ice? I dont know what kind of resale they'll have. They're limited, but not THAT limited.

Boost, you just copping to throw them on ice? I dont know what kind of resale they'll have. They're limited, but not THAT limited.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by sole vintage

go to the event you get a free copy of the harden edition when the game drops
concert.
u can always cop the shoes some other time. only lebron 8 thats nice are the cool grey anyway
THIS. Especially with Lime Green laces on it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I wore my pair yesterday ..  

Sprites> 

concert.
u can always cop the shoes some other time. only lebron 8 thats nice are the cool grey anyway

Sprites> 

I'm about to sell my system. "Restore PS3 System" will take care of clearing all my information and everything?

Says it will take approximately nine hours, 21 minutes. 
indifferent.gif

I'm about to sell my system. "Restore PS3 System" will take care of clearing all my information and everything?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

indifferent.gif

yeah thats what i did...it took mad long too but not 9 hours 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

indifferent.gif

yeah thats what i did...it took mad long too but not 9 hours 

Why cant I stop playing LIMBO...

Its the most basic game ever created, yet its so addicting.

mind%20blown.gif

Why cant I stop playing LIMBO...

Its the most basic game ever created, yet its so addicting.

mind%20blown.gif

^^I've yet to even play the beta, wouldn't work for me first couple days & I didn't bother again after..

from gamespot

[h1]Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection koming August 31[/h1]
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment sets worldwide downloadable debut for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC compilation of original MK, MK2, and Ultimate MK3.

It's a fine time to be a fighting game fanatic with an Internet connection, as publishers are putting out downloadable donnybrooks left and right. This week has already seen the release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and the announcement of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, and it turns out next week will welcome the arrival of Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced that its flagship fighting franchise compilation will launch around the world on August 31.

Will the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 kheat kodes still work? (Previously released Xbox 360 version shown.)

The downloadable Arcade Kollection will include "arcade-perfect" ports of the original Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. While the Xbox 360 has previously received a port of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the PlayStation 3 launched with Mortal Kombat II available digitally, this will be first time the original Mortal Kombat has been released for either console.

Each game included in the compilation will receive a handful of enhancements, including online multiplayer support, trophies/achievements, and leaderboards. The package is priced at $10 (800 Microsoft points), which might come as a relief to those who remember last year's retail listings for a Mortal Kombat compilation at $40.

Other Ocean has been handling development duties on the game with an assist from Mortal Kombat developer NetherRealm Studios. While the studio has produced plenty of family-friendly titles--its latest iPhone game, Scout's ABC Garden, was published by Leap Frog Entertainment--Other Ocean does have some previous experience with WBIE's notorious fighting franchise. The studio was responsible for the well-received 2007 DS port of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, which earned kudos specifically for its online play.

[UPDATE]: WBIE has since amended the release date for the game, noting that North American PlayStation 3 payers will be able to download the compilation beginning August 30. Players on other platforms and in other territories will need to wait the extra day.

Not bad for $10..

^^I've yet to even play the beta, wouldn't work for me first couple days & I didn't bother again after..

from gamespot

[h1]Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection koming August 31[/h1]
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment sets worldwide downloadable debut for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC compilation of original MK, MK2, and Ultimate MK3.

It's a fine time to be a fighting game fanatic with an Internet connection, as publishers are putting out downloadable donnybrooks left and right. This week has already seen the release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and the announcement of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, and it turns out next week will welcome the arrival of Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced that its flagship fighting franchise compilation will launch around the world on August 31.

Will the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 kheat kodes still work? (Previously released Xbox 360 version shown.)

The downloadable Arcade Kollection will include "arcade-perfect" ports of the original Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. While the Xbox 360 has previously received a port of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the PlayStation 3 launched with Mortal Kombat II available digitally, this will be first time the original Mortal Kombat has been released for either console.

Each game included in the compilation will receive a handful of enhancements, including online multiplayer support, trophies/achievements, and leaderboards. The package is priced at $10 (800 Microsoft points), which might come as a relief to those who remember last year's retail listings for a Mortal Kombat compilation at $40.

Other Ocean has been handling development duties on the game with an assist from Mortal Kombat developer NetherRealm Studios. While the studio has produced plenty of family-friendly titles--its latest iPhone game, Scout's ABC Garden, was published by Leap Frog Entertainment--Other Ocean does have some previous experience with WBIE's notorious fighting franchise. The studio was responsible for the well-received 2007 DS port of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, which earned kudos specifically for its online play.

[UPDATE]: WBIE has since amended the release date for the game, noting that North American PlayStation 3 payers will be able to download the compilation beginning August 30. Players on other platforms and in other territories will need to wait the extra day.

Not bad for $10..

This R3 beta is straight. Graphics are pretty good, gameplay is average at best. I hate how they run, it feels like I'm speed walking and it takes a couple of clips to dead a dude, but one shot from the shotty and your done. Awesome, great gun balance Insomniac. 

concert.

pimp.gif

I haven't had a chance to put my lime green laces in yet.

This R3 beta is straight. Graphics are pretty good, gameplay is average at best. I hate how they run, it feels like I'm speed walking and it takes a couple of clips to dead a dude, but one shot from the shotty and your done. Awesome, great gun balance Insomniac. 

concert.

pimp.gif

I haven't had a chance to put my lime green laces in yet.

New stuff on Kotaku, written by Steven Totilo, who has never played Counter Strike before.

4aTnZ.jpg

Mouse and keyboard support on PS3. Also, Move. PS3 + PC play is talked about, no real mention of 360.

New weapons are: Decoy Grenade, Molotov, IMI Negev, Taser, Tec-9, Mag-7, Sawed-Off and PP-Bizon.

Maps are dust, dust 2, aztec, nuke, inferno, italy and office.

-got this from NeoGaf, Steam + KB + Mouse = WIN for PS3

http://kotaku.com/5834542...r-with-counter+strikQ-go

New stuff on Kotaku, written by Steven Totilo, who has never played Counter Strike before.

4aTnZ.jpg

Mouse and keyboard support on PS3. Also, Move. PS3 + PC play is talked about, no real mention of 360.

New weapons are: Decoy Grenade, Molotov, IMI Negev, Taser, Tec-9, Mag-7, Sawed-Off and PP-Bizon.

Maps are dust, dust 2, aztec, nuke, inferno, italy and office.

-got this from NeoGaf, Steam + KB + Mouse = WIN for PS3

http://kotaku.com/5834542...r-with-counter+strikQ-go

PS3′s Aging Hardware is Limiting Call of Duty Says Sledgehammer CEO
feature-CallofDuty-ModernWarfare3-Infiltration.jpg

The Call of Duty series may be the best selling franchise in recent times, but plenty of gamers reckon that it hasn’t changed much over the past few releases. Many are quick to say that it’s the fault of the developer, but it appears that the developer is blaming the hardware.

Glen Shofield, CEO of Sledgehammer Games, had a lot to say to GameTrailers about the development of the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and among them were his concerns of current-generation console hardware limiting its potential. During a face-to-face interview this week, Glen stated:
We have so many ideas that don’t get into the game.

He continued:
Some things are just too big for the consoles that we have right now. We always want to throw in one more tank in there or 10 more different types of enemies. There’s a lot more that we can add but we have a long way to go.

The PlayStation 3 released nearly five years ago, and in that time technology has improved substantially. In terms of graphics processing alone, the PS3 is using architecture that is now four series behind what is globally available on the market for a reasonable price. Sony argues that a successor to the PS3 won’t be revealed until the PS3′s power has been fully utilized, but several developers are already having to make compromises to release a product that has stable frame-rate. Heck, even Sony recently surrendered after a four-year battle of trying to implement Cross Game Chat, ditching the idea and throwing it onto the upcoming Vita instead. Whether it be the HD DVD format of the Xbox 360, or the 256mb of system memory on the PS3, current consoles are becoming more of a challenge as time goes on and development teams have larger visions for their product.

Would a new PlayStation console really be the correct move right now, and more specifically, would it allow the Call of Duty series to evolve? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Spoiler [+]
lolwut.jpg

PS3′s Aging Hardware is Limiting Call of Duty Says Sledgehammer CEO
feature-CallofDuty-ModernWarfare3-Infiltration.jpg

The Call of Duty series may be the best selling franchise in recent times, but plenty of gamers reckon that it hasn’t changed much over the past few releases. Many are quick to say that it’s the fault of the developer, but it appears that the developer is blaming the hardware.

Glen Shofield, CEO of Sledgehammer Games, had a lot to say to GameTrailers about the development of the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and among them were his concerns of current-generation console hardware limiting its potential. During a face-to-face interview this week, Glen stated:
We have so many ideas that don’t get into the game.

He continued:
Some things are just too big for the consoles that we have right now. We always want to throw in one more tank in there or 10 more different types of enemies. There’s a lot more that we can add but we have a long way to go.

The PlayStation 3 released nearly five years ago, and in that time technology has improved substantially. In terms of graphics processing alone, the PS3 is using architecture that is now four series behind what is globally available on the market for a reasonable price. Sony argues that a successor to the PS3 won’t be revealed until the PS3′s power has been fully utilized, but several developers are already having to make compromises to release a product that has stable frame-rate. Heck, even Sony recently surrendered after a four-year battle of trying to implement Cross Game Chat, ditching the idea and throwing it onto the upcoming Vita instead. Whether it be the HD DVD format of the Xbox 360, or the 256mb of system memory on the PS3, current consoles are becoming more of a challenge as time goes on and development teams have larger visions for their product.

Would a new PlayStation console really be the correct move right now, and more specifically, would it allow the Call of Duty series to evolve? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Spoiler [+]
lolwut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom