The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

That is an EXTREMELY misleading title for that article
laugh.gif

Ask the people who wrote the article.. It was an article on PSLifestyle . I simply copyed and pasted it & thought it was funny & interesting.. Regardless what could the consoles be holding them back on? 
http://playstationlifestyle.net/201...-limiting-call-of-duty-says-sledgehammer-ceo/

Sorry to bring this up but BF3 is better graphically, in audio, has 12v12 players, big maps, destruction, massive amounts of vehicles & theyre making it all work on the Ps3 well.. And in the end sacrificing FramesPerSecond ... What does CoD have to offer but cant deliever due to hardware restrictions? 

Ask the people who wrote the article.. It was an article on PSLifestyle . I simply copyed and pasted it & thought it was funny & interesting.. Regardless what could the consoles be holding them back on? 
http://playstationlifestyle.net/201...-limiting-call-of-duty-says-sledgehammer-ceo/

Sorry to bring this up but BF3 is better graphically, in audio, has 12v12 players, big maps, destruction, massive amounts of vehicles & theyre making it all work on the Ps3 well.. And in the end sacrificing FramesPerSecond ... What does CoD have to offer but cant deliever due to hardware restrictions? 

AH, thanks for the link I definitely don't see where he mentions that it's the PS3 specifically
laugh.gif
just needed to add the title for shock value I guess, get some more hits on the site.

I stick with my original stance, I'll wait until Thanksgiving weekend to see which one will be better. For all we know, they could have still upgraded a lot in COD (although I doubt it).

AH, thanks for the link I definitely don't see where he mentions that it's the PS3 specifically
laugh.gif
just needed to add the title for shock value I guess, get some more hits on the site.

I stick with my original stance, I'll wait until Thanksgiving weekend to see which one will be better. For all we know, they could have still upgraded a lot in COD (although I doubt it).

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer.

Oh look, Hope's back. 
indifferent.gif

how'd u catch that it was literally 2 seconds with the boomerrang.

man the opening scene is just like part 1.. all this emo final fantasy stuff is wack.

They need to bring back the male lead.  Squall and Seifer were such OGs.. they'll kill everybody.

Oh look, Hope's back. 
indifferent.gif

man the opening scene is just like part 1.. all this emo final fantasy stuff is wack.

They need to bring back the male lead.  Squall and Seifer were such OGs.. they'll kill everybody.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Oh look, Hope's back. 
indifferent.gif

Who cares, Moogles are back!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Oh look, Hope's back. 
indifferent.gif

Who cares, Moogles are back!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care. I already pre-ordered MW3 & I'll be purchasing BF3. Why not enjoy both?

PO

I don't care. I already pre-ordered MW3 & I'll be purchasing BF3. Why not enjoy both?

PO

Originally Posted by i3allistic

New stuff on Kotaku, written by Steven Totilo, who has never played Counter Strike before.

4aTnZ.jpg

Mouse and keyboard support on PS3. Also, Move. PS3 + PC play is talked about, no real mention of 360.

New weapons are: Decoy Grenade, Molotov, IMI Negev, Taser, Tec-9, Mag-7, Sawed-Off and PP-Bizon.

Maps are dust, dust 2, aztec, nuke, inferno, italy and office.

-got this from NeoGaf, Steam + KB + Mouse = WIN for PS3

http://kotaku.com/5834542...r-with-counter+strikQ-go
PlayStation Move support FTW! Guess I won't be throwing away my Sharpshooter anytime soon.
smokin.gif
Currently it's collecting dust in a drawer.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

New stuff on Kotaku, written by Steven Totilo, who has never played Counter Strike before.

4aTnZ.jpg

Mouse and keyboard support on PS3. Also, Move. PS3 + PC play is talked about, no real mention of 360.

New weapons are: Decoy Grenade, Molotov, IMI Negev, Taser, Tec-9, Mag-7, Sawed-Off and PP-Bizon.

Maps are dust, dust 2, aztec, nuke, inferno, italy and office.

-got this from NeoGaf, Steam + KB + Mouse = WIN for PS3

http://kotaku.com/5834542...r-with-counter+strikQ-go
PlayStation Move support FTW! Guess I won't be throwing away my Sharpshooter anytime soon.
smokin.gif
Currently it's collecting dust in a drawer.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Boost, you just copping to throw them on ice? I dont know what kind of resale they'll have. They're limited, but not THAT limited.
Not sure yet. 

Boost, you just copping to throw them on ice? I dont know what kind of resale they'll have. They're limited, but not THAT limited.
Not sure yet. 

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]
I cant lie... the story was sorta unspectacular for me. Confused at times. All these jargons that kept mixing me up.

But I continued with it and in the end I still like it. Still sorta letting everything soak in.

Also have to mention that some non-boss fights, to me, were much more difficult than boss-fights. Final boss(es) took me quite a few tries though.

Back
Top Bottom