The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

eek.gif
@ the NHL #'s. That's incredible. I never knew the fan base was that HUGE.

PO

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Capo617

pimp.gif
NHL is fun as hell. I need about a years practice though lmao. I hate how the difficulties are so far spread, like rookie I'll dominate and then on pro I can hardly get near the goal with the puck before I get bumped and loose control of it.
Keep playing regular games on Pro. I was having the same problem as you, but now I am 6-0 on my Pro-difficulty season with the Canucks after having played about a dozen random games on pro.
Create a Pro is a different story... I cant seem to get the hang of it on Pro.

Thanks for the words, I'll definitely keep practicing on the play now. Once I get the hang of it we're going to have to battle it out, bro. I'm a Bs fan.

Originally Posted by Capo617

pimp.gif
NHL is fun as hell. I need about a years practice though lmao. I hate how the difficulties are so far spread, like rookie I'll dominate and then on pro I can hardly get near the goal with the puck before I get bumped and loose control of it.
Keep playing regular games on Pro. I was having the same problem as you, but now I am 6-0 on my Pro-difficulty season with the Canucks after having played about a dozen random games on pro.
Create a Pro is a different story... I cant seem to get the hang of it on Pro.

Thanks for the words, I'll definitely keep practicing on the play now. Once I get the hang of it we're going to have to battle it out, bro. I'm a Bs fan.

With Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception now but a mere 40 days away from launch, Sony has unveiled the obligatory PlayStation 3 console bundle, which is a limited edition offering to celebrate the release of what must be one of the most hotly-anticipated games on PS3 this year.

The bundle includes a 320GB PlayStation 3, a free month of PlayStation Plus and a copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for $299.99.

Currently, the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle has only been confirmed for the US, so keep your fingers crossed that Sony decides to bring it to other territories too. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out on November 1st, 2011.

[Via US PlayStation Blog]

unc3_ps3.jpg

With Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception now but a mere 40 days away from launch, Sony has unveiled the obligatory PlayStation 3 console bundle, which is a limited edition offering to celebrate the release of what must be one of the most hotly-anticipated games on PS3 this year.

The bundle includes a 320GB PlayStation 3, a free month of PlayStation Plus and a copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for $299.99.

Currently, the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle has only been confirmed for the US, so keep your fingers crossed that Sony decides to bring it to other territories too. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out on November 1st, 2011.

[Via US PlayStation Blog]

unc3_ps3.jpg

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Any NT'ers playing R3 co-op or multi player ?

After I received the Platinum trophy, It went straight to BestBuy!
laugh.gif

My MP FPS experience will be strictly dedicated to COD & BF.

PO

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Any NT'ers playing R3 co-op or multi player ?

After I received the Platinum trophy, It went straight to BestBuy!
laugh.gif

My MP FPS experience will be strictly dedicated to COD & BF.

PO

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://www.buy.com/prod/p...o-headset/222441827.html

sony new headset 79.99 shipped

Good looking out. Copped in the quickness. Gonna be ready for the BF3 Beta and 2k12.
Got the headset last week, and so far so good. Prefer them over the turtle beach ones because there are no wires

i cant !@#$ with wireless mayne, batteries 
sick.gif
, anyway how the battery life tho

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://www.buy.com/prod/p...o-headset/222441827.html

sony new headset 79.99 shipped

Good looking out. Copped in the quickness. Gonna be ready for the BF3 Beta and 2k12.
Got the headset last week, and so far so good. Prefer them over the turtle beach ones because there are no wires

i cant !@#$ with wireless mayne, batteries 
sick.gif
, anyway how the battery life tho

Originally Posted by Noskey

EA's NHL is arguably the best sports franchise out right now.

FIFA would like to have a word with that claim.
Hence why I said "arguably". Those two games are so close in quality, it comes down to personal preference. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

EA's NHL is arguably the best sports franchise out right now.

FIFA would like to have a word with that claim.
Hence why I said "arguably". Those two games are so close in quality, it comes down to personal preference. 

Donut, I have been using this one since Uncharted 2 & it's on point. No issues at all.

363537.jpg

PO

Back
Top Bottom