The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Battlefield 3 - Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

Time to fap...
Base jumping/ HALO jumping into the battlefield...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've been putting off doing the new software update, I just did it a few minutes ago.  Now my ps3 won't start up and it's showing the yellow light.  
mad.gif
  What the eff sony?  I'm sick of this crap.

I've been putting off doing the new software update, I just did it a few minutes ago.  Now my ps3 won't start up and it's showing the yellow light.  
mad.gif

Popped in cod4 today...these fools STILL doing them hacked lobbies. Went to TDM and everyone running around 75 mph.

Popped in cod4 today...these fools STILL doing them hacked lobbies. Went to TDM and everyone running around 75 mph.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sick.gif
sick.gif
i would love to play this game... but now it looks waaay too complicated... i don't have the patience to learn all this!
laugh.gif
Looks super complicated. 

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sick.gif
sick.gif
i would love to play this game... but now it looks waaay too complicated... i don't have the patience to learn all this!
laugh.gif
Looks super complicated. 

Originally Posted by shogun

mad.gif

the latest update wasn't mandatory 

Originally Posted by shogun

mad.gif

the latest update wasn't mandatory 

Back
Top Bottom