The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

MY DUDE, KA;LFHA;SKDHG;AKLDFJASDFJ

MY BODY IS SO ******G READY.

AAAAAH
AAAHH
AAAAAAH
AAAAAH

M$ was probably pulling their hairs out when they heard da psquadruple was packing dat 8 GDDR5:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

tumblr_mik6i0cjMq1r9qj4xo1_500.png

wait

wat

i dont want to get GTA 5 if they are going to drop it on the 4..

i really dont want to pay over 100 bucks a game either, i really hope this is the price to guarantee you a game.

*crosses fingers* for under 500 price 

Last edited:
Crazy.

The PS3 tech demo aint too bad either, but the PS4 one clearly is leagues beyond. The level of detail in his eyebrow, the vein on the side of his head and the wrinkles compare to Dr. Octogon face is amazing.
Seeing the PS3 tech demo was kind of encouraging because PS3 games this gen has reached that amount of detail even though it took about 5+ years . The PS4 is such a beast technologically i can see games looking like that by early 2015. Sony should really consider developing their own NBA sim again and really take advantage of the power of the system.

Do you remember how the first Madden looked/played for the PS3? 

Couldn't even hold a candle to the PS2 version...I'm expected the same with the PS4 when compared with the PS3 version.

It always takes time to get it right. 

120 for games? 

Might as well go back to buying Jordans. 

Do you remember how the first Madden looked/played for the PS3? 

Couldn't even hold a candle to the PS2 version...I'm expected the same with the PS4 when compared with the PS3 version.

It always takes time to get it right. 

120 for games? 

Might as well go back to buying Jordans. 

i was being sarcastic, bro lol

just like the dude saying that it would it be $950

We're all pretty shocked there wasn't any look at the hardware.

I am sadly not shocked that Square showed up unexpectedly and shot themselves in the foot twice. :smh:
Yeah I didn't get why that first dude sent another dude on stage to announce the date of another announcement for a game

common trend throughout that presentation. presentation could've been like 15min of str8 talk. or they could've just waited till the console was actually complete, then show it at E3.

Presentation did more harm than good in terms of building hype. at best im thinking of getting the 4 but im heavily leaning on grabbing a 3 and calling it a day. 3 has so much life left in it.

common trend throughout that presentation. presentation could've been like 15min of str8 talk. or they could've just waited till the console was actually complete, then show it at E3.

Presentation did more harm than good in terms of building hype. at best im thinking of getting the 4 but im heavily leaning on grabbing a 3 and calling it a day. 3 has so much life left in it.
qft. I still feel like ps3 is still in it's prime.

the ps3 is still doing really well

but the ps4 will be copped

the ps3 will get a price cut and the games will be on sale

Does anyone know how to get rid of corrupted game data (not save data) from the ps3? Power went out while i was clearing space and now I think i'm stuck with 1.5 gigs. :\

Back
Top Bottom