The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally I had clearance to publicly disclose the FF XIV release date. Then someone in Japan later nixed that and wanted it edited. I edited it in my post a few pages back to black out the release date but DDouble already quoted me. I asked him to edit the post but never got a response so I had to go to a mod to get the info deleted before I got ***** slapped by legal and Meth got a cease and desist letter.

================

Empire: Get Dishonored

Sorry about that, I didn't jump on NT for some days but good it worked out in the end.

As for some news looks like the Jak and Daxter HD collection is coming to the Vita.

I hope the same for Sly and Ratchet.

I finally got the golden chocobo and the Knights of the Round summon in FF7.

Knights of the Round + Jenova Absolute theme = Best Summon

As for Dragon's crown, I'm loving the art style but sometimes it just looks silly :lol:

Compare the elf to the sorceress

Last edited:
it wont have BC. its been confirmed.

from what ive heard since being on this board is that fixing a ylod/rlod only lasts but so long.

ur best bet is to youtube the blow drier trick and have ur system usable just lobg enough to transfer ur system data to a new system.

hope tht helps

the prose review states that no, there is no mp

a little sad about this.

Can anyone recommend a good MP game? Callofduty is boring and Playstation all stars is fun but is starting to get boring as well

i mean theres the usual suspects

mw3 (the best cod imo)

max payne

mass 3

bf 3

killzone 2

resident ev 5 (+)

some lesser spoken of would be:

tekken tag 2 and journey

personally if i play mp its just a few matches here and there of bf3 and mw3. any other time spent gaming has been 1 player jump offs

Heads up Best Buy is giving a
bonus trade in credit.

Link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page

Not sure for how long but I'm going to trade in NBA 2K13 which I bought on black Friday last year for $25 at Walmart.It's worth $12 but plus the 100% bonus credit = $24.

Going to also get rid of some other older games also.
They have been having that promotion every week at least in Cali for a couple months now

[h1]Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag gameplay trailer, collector editions revealed[/h1]
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag has received its first gameplay trailer, along with a list of collector edition bundles and a VIP pass called “The Watch” that are heading to retailers near you.

Assassins-Creed-4-black-flag-collectors-edition-600x334.jpg

In a release sent to VG247 today, Ubisoft confirmed that the PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U and Xbox 360 editions of Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag would each receive collector edition bundles.

Pre-order customers will also gain access to “The Watch”, a VIP programme that gives players a special activation code that unlocks bonus content. UK and Ireland players can only get the code from can only get this code from Game, Amazon and GameStop and direct from Uplay.

VIPs will get a special bonus mission, extra rewards and access to an exclusive social hub where you can chat about the game, compare achievements and more. You can check out the Assassin’s Creed: The Watch hub here.

You can also pre-order a limited Edward Kenway: The Assassin Pirate figurine on Uplay from today, ahead of its October release. Buying the figure will also net you a DLC code for bonus in-game weapons and skins.

Now then, those collector editions are as follows:

The Black Chest Edition (Uplay exclusive)check out the product page here.
  • Premium Quality 55 cm Diorama of Captain Edward on the Jackdaw’s Bow
  • Exclusive SteelBook
  • High-quality artbook
  • The official soundtrack
  • 2 Lithographs in their protective envelope
  • 2 canvas prints
  • All existing additional Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Unlockable In-Game Content, including single player missions, skins and weapons
  • Collector’s box
  • Physical pirate booty: Parchment world map, an original Black Flag replica

it wont have BC. its been confirmed.

from what ive heard since being on this board is that fixing a ylod/rlod only lasts but so long.

ur best bet is to youtube the blow drier trick and have ur system usable just lobg enough to transfer ur system data to a new system.

hope tht helps

RLOD fix is only temporary? Source? Cosign?

I had a YLOD problem fixed about 3 years ago.
Now that i'm done with grad school and got my own crib, i'm trying to get back in the ps3 game, then 1 month into picking up the sticks, I get the RLOD.

Back
Top Bottom