The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I know nobody knows for sure ... but chances that I can just grab the headphones with my system on release date ?

Accessories are usually available on release day , correct?

Usually software & accessories are, but just pre-order if you see one live again.
Just to save you the headache.

PO

1602094172925.png

Apparently this was on the French PS Blog but later removed.

EDIT: Just got an email about it.

1602094668011.png

Last edited:
For those who pre-ordered on Walmart.com during the first wave, did you get this email?

20201008_000540.jpg

The date was right already when I submitted the order.... weird :ohwell:

20200916_184842.jpg

I still wonder if Sony plans to sell panels for the console seeing as how easy they are to remove
A shiny metallic blue would be nice

They did it for the PS4 so no reason why they won't for this.

I can Imagine collectors editions for games now coming with the panels so you won't always need to get a special edition console.

Something like this:

1602150540935.png

If my fight stick is compatible with PS5, I might bite. I can test with SFV.

I also have a sealed adjustable Hori FightPad, probably missed the window to sell at a good price... smh/

I’ll definitely cop that for next gen whenever I get to it. MK still do numbers after all these years compared to Street Fighter and Tekken. Sold 8 million plus and came out well after both. Street fighter definitely hurt themselves being a console exclusive as well.

Even though my favorite is KOF, MK definitely has the best story in fighting game history. I think people got tired of the rinse/repeat of the Mishima’s and Shadaloo. Plus they target more casuals than the other 2 do.

Back
Top Bottom