The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tonberry King was annoying. All of Corel was annoying. Ready to move on from this trash wasteland lol

I will say that Cosmo Canyon has been the highlight for me so far. Love the song and love the locale. You just have to get through the Gongaga region first. :lol:
Funny cause I came to post that I just got to Cosmo Canyon and don’t like it. The way you traverse with the chocobos to access certain area is annoying to me. The map doesn’t help either.

Yeah its pretty confusing. Anyway theres a part in the temple on chap 13 with Cloud that sounds like Debo's theme from Friday

PS5.png

Source:

That’s hilarious.

She really was puzzled. Like why would you want a stage for a fighting game to take place in a restaurant that specializes in a breakfast meal? :lol:

Wait... I didn't get the reference... why a waffle house? 😅😅😅
I can deduce that fights often happen there at night... but why for Tekken as opposed to other fighting games? 😅

Last edited:
You still not feeling the new TopSpin eh Sinner Sinner ?
Nope... not from what I've seen so far... and that's the animations.
Maybe it matters to me more than other people, but details like that bother me.
I guess it's like baseball games where the signature batting stances and swings are just a bit off, which is enough to take me out of it.

But maybe the gameplay mechanics are amazing. 🤷‍♂️
And game reviews are hard to trust cuz I'm assuming most of these gamers don't actually play tennis and will look at different aspects of the game.

EYE understand and will admit the animations do look janky.

Hopefully the gameplay is on par with previous titles.

Might wait a bit to see if 2K can patch some of the inevitable bugs and fills out the roster by adding people like Rafa and Novaxx.

EYE understand and will admit the animations do look janky.
It's more about the accuracy of the animations for me.

So the first thing that caught my attention was Fed's takeback on his backhand.
He uses a single-handed backhand... and no single-backhand player would have both their hands on the handle/grip of the racket during the takeback. It's not something Fed does and it's not something you're taught in terms of mechanics if you play with a single backhand. Normally, you'd have your left hand on the throat of the racket.
It's something that I noticed immediately and you can't really unsee it cuz it's just not something that's done.

This is especially surprising considering the fact that they had Fed do the mo-cap... which led me to believe it was just a lack of attention to detail by the animators? 🤷‍♂️

There are other animation quirks, but I won't bore you with those details. 😂

Sorry for getting long-winded on this, but like I said, this little details bother me! 😅
And I'm not even a Fed fan by any means!
Screenshot 2024-03-31 063343.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-20 220619.jpg

I played the stellar blade demo today. Seems pretty legit. I may cop when it goes on sale during black Friday.

It's more about the accuracy of the animations for me.

So the first thing that caught my attention was Fed's takeback on his backhand.
He uses a single-handed backhand... and no single-backhand player would have both their hands on the handle/grip of the racket during the takeback. It's not something Fed does and it's not something you're taught in terms of mechanics if you play with a single backhand. Normally, you'd have your left hand on the throat of the racket.
It's something that I noticed immediately and you can't really unsee it cuz it's just not something that's done.

This is especially surprising considering the fact that they had Fed do the mo-cap... which led me to believe it was just a lack of attention to detail by the animators? 🤷‍♂️

There are other animation quirks, but I won't bore you with those details. 😂

Sorry for getting long-winded on this, but like I said, this little details bother me! 😅
And I'm not even a Fed fan by any means!
Screenshot 2024-03-31 063343.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-20 220619.jpg

Damn EYE enjoy tennis but I don't pick up on the nuances like that. :lol:

I'm like this with Madden.

If you're the only business in town as far as sports things go you need to get the basics and little things right.

Back
Top Bottom