The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a fan of mechs in general, or mech games?

I never got into any mech games before AC 6, but I bought into the FROM hype and it was worth it.

Mechs or mech games. Idk they’ve just never clicked for me. I also don’t have the time to play everything. I finally just accepted it. I’m done buying games for the backlog.

Any yall on tekken 8? Been playing ranked here and there, first time I’ve played a Tekken game online. It’s been fun steadily improving.

Screwball missions is the only thing stopping me from replaying sm2 :lol:

You mean SM1 right?

They definitely stopped me from 100% SM1 on PS4.

Bit the bullet and decided to 100% SM1 Remastered and have lamented how annoying she and her missions were so EYE understand. :lol:

FDB.

pro.png

Source:

EYE don't see the point of the PS5Pro.

Will not be a significant upgrade to the PS5 like IT's PS4 counterpart was.

Should focus on making these games

Gotta be honest. I never get this argument. The engineers developing hardware are not the same developers making games. Different departments. Different budgets.

If Sony can iterate on the system and provide options to upgrade for diehards and non-broke bois, then let Sony cook. Settings, resolution, etc are already being tweaked during game development. Not much different than all the scaling done on PCs.

Day 1 purchase for me and I’m giving my 5 to my kids.

PS4 pro is only about 20% of sales. Pros are for a niche market.

Second time getting my PS5 hdmi port replaced since 2022. $320 spent on a console that I spent $400 on and hardly even play. Biggest console money pit behind Xbox 360 when I had two of those red ring on me.

I watched Ep. 1 of Fallout. It’s pretty damn good. It made me wish I knew how to properly play Fallout/Bethesda games :lol:

Step 1 is wait a full 2 years after release to start playing because they are buggy as **** initially

F4 is still buggy af on PC... pretty sure thats why I never got far 10 years ago... but then I went back and gave it another shot a few days ago and I have to open the game 5 times to get my audio to work. Might just wait until the 25thband DL the Series X version.

I watched Ep. 1 of Fallout. It’s pretty damn good. It made me wish I knew how to properly play Fallout/Bethesda games :lol:

How do you mean?

Fallout 3 and NV were an entry point for 3 or 4 of my friends who prior were the typical "COD and NHL only" gamers. You can pretty much do whatever you want coming out of the vault.

I just started it a few days ago. I'm now on Episode 5 since I couldn't binge watch due to work and illness.

Back
Top Bottom