The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need the PS5 Charging station. Bought a USB C Wall Charging Hub , and it didnt pan out... This thing is just as rare as a PS5 lol

I got an overall issue with the lack of black protagonists in video games altogether (which I've brought up before).

It needs to change with a vg publisher or new gen console company.
It’s a problem in the industry but every time it gets brought up privileged people start talking about “leave politics out my games that’s my escape”

So for you guys that have finished DmC what do you think?

I had a blast but barely started to understand the combat towards the end. I am playing through again with NG+ on a higher difficulty and also one with Vergil (same difficulty). It seems to be even better this time around.

It is kind of a playful game with a good story. And I really like Capcom's character designs (RE2&3 as well). I feel like these playthroughs are needed to give the game justice and I will hang it up after I finish.

The game was made with multiple play throughs in mind especially with SE adding Vergil in traditional fashion and Legendary Dark Knight mode which puts way more villains on screen in areas you wouldn’t expect. Capcom has always drawn me in with how their games have a mastering component that keeps you coming back. Wanting to triple S every chapter should be the ultimate goal but I don’t have the time to devote these days :lol: :smh:

itching to play viewful joe 1 & 2 again. Too bad capcom abandoned the franchise

Talk about a game that was ahead of its time, and even better tailor made for this generation of gaming. I have full faith that it’ll make a return within the next 1-2 years tops. Timing will be right around RE4 remake for the 20th anniversary of the Capcom 5.... :nerd:

:nthat:

I beat chrono cross a few days ago and started on xenogears. I don't think I've played anything that has such a dramatic escalation of plot like this game has. :lol:

I didn’t get anywhere in sekiro before i gave up lol it’s in the back log will be next after i eventually finish demon souls

Whatever you do, do not go back to Sekiro and play it the way Demon’s Souls is played. While they are similar, there is enough differences that the approach is a lot different. You gotta take advantage of stealth as well.

Need the PS5 Charging station. Bought a USB C Wall Charging Hub , and it didnt pan out... This thing is just as rare as a PS5 lol
All the accessories have been hard to come by.
Playstations were sooo hard to get but everyone has the accessories :lol:

Was just barely able to get a headset, and that won’t be ready until the 9th :lol:

Last edited:
sad isnt it

and we still buy it :smh:
Dam I miss nfl 2k

but me being a big football head continues to buy, but this is my first madden purchase in 3 yrs, I went on a lil strike

I haven’t bought a madden since i think 13 before that it was the joint with shaun Alexander on the cover.

I legit only bought this madden because Lamar Jackson was on the cover, been 20 years since the last Raven :lol: (also bought the ps4 version for the free upgrade $30 was better than the $70 :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom