The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats. I’m glad u stuck with it

And

didnt give up and complain lie those you tube goobers. Just to make a video and complain. Every-time I see One cry I was like ur just trash.
Thanks fam!
Yeah, after that glitch I HAD to finish it. The next run went over relatively easily tbh. The complainers about the game mechanics are just that... complainers LOL. Either play or don’t imo.

So after beating it & finding out about her car crash still didn’t explain everything lol. I went through the 4th boome again & found out more but still don’t understand lol. She shot her own ship down?...

Thanks fam!
Yeah, after that glitch I HAD to finish it. The next run went over relatively easily tbh. The complainers about the game mechanics are just that... complainers LOL. Either play or don’t imo.

So after beating it & finding out about her car crash still didn’t explain everything lol. I went through the 4th boome again & found out more but still don’t understand lol. She shot her own ship down?...

nah she didn’t the full ending is up to ur interpretation tbh.

The rumor states that Square Enix is working with Team Ninja, Koei Tecmo’s in-house development team behind games like Ninja Gaiden, Nioh, and perhaps most relevantly the latest entry in the Final Fantasy fighting game series Dissidia NT. The posted rumors go on further by assigning the game a genre, something akin to Nioh or the Souls games, and suggesting it takes place somewhere in or adjacent to the world of the first Final Fantasy game on the NES.

Our sources have corroborated this rumor and suggest the name of the game is Final Fantasy Origin.

Does anyone know somebody that works at Sony/Playstation? I am eyes deep in **** smh.

My most anticipated game this gen :pimp:

During this State of Play, we will debut the Horizon Forbidden West gameplay reveal! In this 20-minute exclusive segment, you’ll be seeing about 14 minutes of brand new in-game action featuring our heroic protagonist Aloy, all captured directly on PlayStation 5.

I’m not sure if I’ll watch it. I just hope we can get a release date for it and it’s this year.

Does anyone know somebody that works at Sony/Playstation? I am eyes deep in **** smh.
Now that you mention it... My old co-worker/friend's mom is super high up at Sony/Playstation....
Whats the issue? I can shoot him an inquiry if its legitimate lol

Was at my local GS store and just asked the manger if he had promo stuff for The Show he was looking to get rid of. At first he was saying employees at the store claimed the posters and other stuff. He then said wait and walks into the back office and comes back out and gave me this dope promo banner:

196D4E54-813A-428A-9581-5C21C1929F8E.jpeg

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom