The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

😴

Must’ve been in the contract to promote the **** out of death loop because I don’t see any reason for this much promotion. It’s an MS exclusive series going forward so no real reason why Sony should care if it’s a hit at this point.

It’s one of their biggest releases left for the year. They care

I wouldn't be trying to make a hit out of a MS 1st party studio's game.

This (potential) series begins and ends for Playstation with the 1 game.

Yes, they have to promote in some fashion, but making the focal point of a State of Play is weird.

Yes, they have to promote in some fashion, but making the focal point of a State of Play is weird.

Id bet Sony cares more about that quarters numbers and for the fiscal year overall than helping out Microsoft

The investment has already been made so you might as well try and reap the rewards.
It's also keeping the stream of new games to play going so it's another reason to get a PS5 so Sony is probably happy with it.

20210706_093901.jpg

Yea, but the Switch OLED's dock now has an Ethernet port. First Nintendo console to receive this cutting edge technology.
Does the Vita have an Ethernet port?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:
With sunsetting, they actually reduced the number of crucible and gambit maps. There hasnt been a new map since Forsaken I think.

Trials is a nightmare of account recoverings and cheaters.

PVP balancing takes months, and usually is a season to late. They are constantly behind.

If it wasnt for the resurgence on the PVE side and the dedicated storylines they have been knocking out of the park, Id have taken another hiatus.

Can't front
Having hella fun with the Watchdogs Legion Bloodline DLC.

It's great not having to worry about recruiting a ton of NPCS,
it also brings the focus back in on 1-2 main characters with an actual cohesive story
Great follow up to WD1 if you were an Aiden Pierce fan
and also for WD2 if you were a fan of Wrench

Back
Top Bottom