The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you sure mf lmao

yea im sure mf

1630582407460.jpeg

Im excited because I thought it was going to be shown at a state of play, but then Kojima said the trailer was going to be released quietly, which made me think there wasn’t going to be a state of play, but now it’s going to be at PlayStation showcase.

I hope they say when we are getting they ps5 software update. With the new trophy list and stuff.

I am actually.

There is something about DS that is very mysterious and interesting.

I need to play it. It just doesn't interest me, but I can't bag on it if I haven't played it. It's like when people down talk TLOU and have never played it. It irks me. So imma shut up till I play it.

BUT IF I PLAY IT... AND ITS A FED EX MANAGER IM DONE!!! lol

jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited

:lol:

It has that old school game feel where it is just kind of a vibe - and you have to immerse yourself and figure things out. Be patient etc.

Which is something I think is missing from games these days.

Been trying to play more games like that recently. They are much more rewarding IMO.

Last edited:
I need to play it. It just doesn't interest me, but I can't bag on it if I haven't played it. It's like when people down talk TLOU and have never played it. It irks me. So imma shut up till I play it.

BUT IF I PLAY IT... AND ITS A FED EX MANAGER IM DONE!!! lol

My favorite part was building the road/zip-line network. And shooting at Troy Baker.

Back
Top Bottom