The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've only played GTAV and really enjoyed it.

So I guess this trilogy is worth getting into?

You would be doing yourself a HUGE disservice by never playing GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas. These are the game that made R* known in the gaming industry and literally set the tone for open world games. Everything that came after it so many companies like Ubisoft tried to copy their style.

When I purchase this GTA remaster, I'll have like 6 GTA games I need to finish. Well 5 since I beat San Andreas before.

It's probably nostalgia at this point, but the III/VC/SA were all great games for their time.

the story is surprisingly very good. had to watch a youtuber fully explain it and im actually quite impressed.

overall id give the game a 8.5/10

You guys play any gamea based on the season?

I have

RE7
Evil Within 1 & 2
Pumpkin Jack
Halloween Forever
MediEvil
World War Z
Nightmare Boy
RE Zero
RE 1, 2 & 4
Bioshock Collection
Days Gone
Ghostbusters
Castlevania Requiem
DMC HD Collection
TLOU 2
Savage Halloween
Cursed Castilla
Little Nightmares
Until Dawn

Trying to finish atleast 3-4 of those this month.

Nah not really, but like from March to say August/September is usually when I try to clear out my backlog. Usually a dead period when it comes to AAA releases.

You guys play any gamea based on the season?

I have

RE7
Evil Within 1 & 2
Pumpkin Jack
Halloween Forever
MediEvil
World War Z
Nightmare Boy
RE Zero
RE 1, 2 & 4
Bioshock Collection
Days Gone
Ghostbusters
Castlevania Requiem
DMC HD Collection
TLOU 2
Savage Halloween
Cursed Castilla
Little Nightmares
Until Dawn

Trying to finish atleast 3-4 of those this month.

Been playing Silent Hill 2. Might check out Visage

I really need to watch The Last Dance...

59B731B2-666C-42A7-9ACE-77EF421FAE40.gif

the story is surprisingly very good. had to watch a youtuber fully explain it and im actually quite impressed.

overall id give the game a 8.5/10

Assuming you are talking about Returnal I would give it a 9/10. I am looking forward to jumping back in and finishing the full story at some point.

Alao - for those of you who like Zombie games and have a PS5 Zombie Army 4 that was free is running at 4K 60 now and it is very good. I like it better than World War Z for sure.

Bought Death Loop.

Wasnt a fan of it when i first saw the trailers bc it looked like a Dishonored (which is a game I loved) copy but after seeing the reviews and recommendations im going to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom