The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else get this email from PS?

Screenshot_20211021-194909_Gmail.jpg

The first two points are what I was very worried about. These games control terribly, but if this has been addressed I will definitely replay all 3 once this hits a sale this spring.

Why wait for a sale though ?

$20 per game is really to expensive for you :lol:

Why wait for a sale though ?

$20 per game is really to expensive for you :lol:

Well a couple reasons.

1634920141410.png

I have 652 games between PS4 and PS5 and I would guess I MAYBE have played through half of them. Ive learned that buying any new games I dont plan to play right away is a huge waste. So I wait for sales and grab anything that interests me.

Secondly, with the amount of sales on PSN unless it is something I know I will be putting a bunch of time in, it doesnt make sense to pay retail.

Its not about expense. Why pay $75 (CAD) now, when it will most likely be less in 6 months when I actually get around to it?

LAstly I have played all three games. I own all three games. Why pay retail for what amounts to convenience of not having to go back to an old system?

I bought every GTA and only beat GTA 5 out of all of them... I was too obsessed with robbing and murking people on there lol... when I copped gta5 I told myself I'm a try to beat this and I did

Back
Top Bottom