The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
x7krsj3jot061.jpg

:lol:

My kohls orders still show in fulfillment. I guess I am that far behind you all that they haven’t even got around to cancelling me yet. Guess I didn’t have a shot. Oh well, gonna spend that $360 Kohls cash you best believe!

Sigh.. I didn't think I would hate the new controller as much as I do(to be fair ive never been a fan of the playstation controller layout) but the extra thickness of this controller over the DS4 for me just feels uncomfortable. Haven't really enjoyed any games so far on the console.. okay rant over.

I mean the haptic feedback and adaptive triggers are kinda neat(I usually turn those features off after the first day anyway for serious play), the controller itself however is chunkier and much more uncomfortable to claw. So far gimmicks aside its the worst feeling of the PS sticks for me. This is personal preference btw, I realize most people love this controller.

my kohls order is still in fulfillment

I mean the haptic feedback and adaptive triggers are kinda neat(I usually turn those features off after the first day anyway for serious play), the controller itself however is chunkier and much more uncomfortable to claw. So far gimmicks aside its the worst feeling of the PS sticks for me. This is personal preference btw, I realize most people love this controller.

i know what you mean for me it can feel awkward sometimes hard to describe for me but i figured it was me adjusting to the new controller but i havent really played my ps5 at all lately just to damn buggy to really enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom