The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really thought Suicide Squad was going to be like Guardians of the Galaxy. I was completely surprised when the gameplay came out and it was Avengers. They lost me.

Now something where you controlled Harley and commanded the rest of the squad a la GOTG would've definitely been better than the nonsense they put out.

Why?

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 3.56.08 PM.png

Now something where you controlled Harley and commanded the rest of the squad a la GOTG would've definitely been better than the nonsense they put out.
It seemed like a very straight forward, single player game like GoTG. Justice League members being the boss fights leading to Brainiac being the final boss.

I'm not about that horror video game life anymore can't imagine playing one PSVR2.

I enjoy watching other people play though. :lol:

im stalking my psvr2 in the mail right now can't wait to replay village in psvr2

just hooked up the go psvr for my son in his room

Destiny slander is my favorite. :lol:

My man jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited forgets his precious Bethesda has Fallout 76. But no, Destiny is trash.

10 years in and it is where it is at because it was the first to do it?

:rofl:

Trash game.

How's Halo doing?
I turned on Destiny today and was so lost :lol:

I think I’m just going to start a new character and see what happens. I bought Shadowkeep and the Forsaken “pack” since they were on sale. Beyond Light was free for PS+. If I can get back into it, I’ll grab Witch Queen and Lightfall.

Destiny slander is my favorite. :lol:

My man jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited forgets his precious Bethesda has Fallout 76. But no, Destiny is trash.

10 years in and it is where it is at because it was the first to do it?

:rofl:

Trash game.

How's Halo doing?

If it ain't Elder Scrolls or Fallout (hell and they didn't even do New Vegas that was obsidian) I could careless about Bethesda. I could care less about Xbox in General and or Playstation. I been on Sons of the Forest / Octopath 2 and Stalleris (all PC) so miss me with it. \

Destiny is the biggest most boring BULLETSPONGE game of all time regardless if it was on the PSP/PS2/DREAMCAST/XBOX/GAMEBOY. **** is boring af.

How's Halo doing? I don't play that boring ****.

Gotta grow up and leave the fanboyism alone brodie.

Destiny Fans:

Oww look I collected an ORB. Its rare. I can go upgrade my gear and go to the new planet with the same enemies that have massively higher hit points and do the same ****! Let me pay 50 bucks for that!! Then my man doubles down and links me to an article showing how many people are on the game like I'm supposed to be amazed. All I see is a bunch of kids who love that same repetitive gameplay loop and a company smart enough to take their money. Good Job Chris!

Last edited:
No one has stronger opinions about Destiny than the people who don't play it

That’s a very misinformed take. I’ve played it, my opinions aren’t from just a quick run either. Game is buns.

Edit:
One thing i’ll give Destiny Credit for. The Raids were pretty dope. That’s it.

Back
Top Bottom