The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's how it looks when I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV. I always have to ask my brother what's going on cause as a tank, I'm never sure if I'm actually doing my job right :lol:

Curious why they have the whole SF2 cast as base characters but didnt include Sagat. They also need to stop making Akuma a paid DLC character smh.

Curious why they have the whole SF2 cast as base characters but didnt include Sagat. They also need to stop making Akuma a paid DLC character smh.
If I remember correctly, Sagat retired from fighting in the story and secluded himself in the mountains i think. I dont remember how long ago that was though.

They dont have Sagat, M Bison, Vega or Balrog.
They made sure to include all the World Champions.
Sagat became a good guy in SF5 I believe.

Sagat :smokin

I know anytime I play online against Vega or M. Bison I’m about to get washed. It takes a special kind of skill and bravery to go online with either of them :smh:

Wish the TLoU remake would sell for $30.

Let’s be real, this console generation, maybe due to COVID and the second order effects, has been disappointing three years in.

Would ya say Ratchet and Clank is the best game graphically for PS5?

It’s really the only major first-party title that wasn’t cross gen.

I agree there are no games outside of God of War for me. Everything else is 70 dollar remakes/remasters.

or maybe I'm getting old lol

a5ed3f37dfcd68b8311dbab2b15bb5db203aa773.jpg

Does SF 5 take place before or after SF III?

Does SF 6 take place after SFIII? Is there a boss fight in SF 6?

Got my code for the STEAM version. Picking up the Premium Edition on Friday from Best Buy for PS5.
I believe you are right. SF5 does take place before SF3 and SF6 takes place afterwards. It's the first game to actually move the timeline forward in a long while.

Any tips on making my wi-fi connection stronger on the ps5?

I just signed up for at&t fiber and I'm getting 450-500 mbps on my phone and computer, but the ps5 is maxing out at 70mbps in the same area. IDK what to do.

Thanks guys.

I just signed up for at&t fiber and I'm getting 450-500 mbps on my phone and computer, but the ps5 is maxing out at 70mbps in the same area. IDK what to do.

Thanks guys.
Can't directly connect with ethernet cable? Wifi extender if the signal is weak. Make sure your DNS settings set appropriately

Thanks guys.

Your wi-fi is using cat1 or a 2.4 ghz signal. The PS5 has cat6 capabilities. I have att fiber unless you’re hardwired, using your wife’s 5ghz mode or have an extender your sol.

Can't directly connect with ethernet cable? Wifi extender if the signal is weak. Make sure your DNS settings set appropriately

Your wi-fi is using cat1 or a 2.4 ghz signal. The PS5 has cat6 capabilities. I have att fiber unless you’re hardwired, using your wife’s 5ghz mode or have an extender your sol.
The AT&T guy said he's gonna switch it from 2.4ghz to 5G, whatever the hell that means :lol:

This is what I get for asking my older brother to do everything growing up.

The AT&T guy said he's gonna switch it from 2.4ghz to 5G, whatever the hell that means :lol:

This is what I get for asking my older brother to do everything growing up.

You won't regret going hardwired if your setup allows for it.
Once I switched to a 350Mbs plan, I ditched the powerline adapter and bought this flat ethernet cable but with adhesive clips instead and wired it from my router to a switch which my PC and PS5 connect to.

71ZKVWxtU5L._SL1200_.jpg

I'm on a 1Gb connection now and PSN downloads are very fast. You won't want to ever use wifi again.

Last edited:
Once I switched to a 350Mbs plan, I ditched the powerline adapter and bought this flat ethernet cable but with adhesive clips instead and wired it from my router to a switch which my PC and PS5 connect to.

71ZKVWxtU5L._SL1200_.jpg

I'm on a 1Gb connection now and PSN downloads are very fast. You won't to ever use wifi again.
WiFi is ***. it will practically downgrade the performance of your internet connection by a huge margin.

71ZKVWxtU5L._SL1200_.jpg

I'm on a 1Gb connection now and PSN downloads are very fast. You won't want to ever use wifi again.
Yeah, if I could, I would have my PS5 and Mac mini hardwired. But living in an older apartment, there is only one cable jack.

Yeah, if I could, I would have my PS5 and Mac mini hardwired. But living in an older apartment, there is only one cable jack.

All you need is a switch to get more Ethernet ports. I've got a basic 5 port switch like the one above in a setup like this:

neitwCSbWtw5gFa_6VTRcKyNcZVTufhx4robzidsqWaPtP-usfqy3ZNHqOYnH8oyfw

Back
Top Bottom