The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever level gave you access would have to be subscribed to.

What will happen once the subscription lapses is a small lock icon will appear over the game and wont let you boot it up.
Got it. Damn, I was about to clear their coffers

I haven't verified this but the account is usually pretty good about news. Pretty insane.

The power of live service games and it's not even their final form since Honkai Rail is coming out on PS5 later this year.
Having a live service game being a hit will easily pay for the single player games we like.

That being said though, Sony has much higher revenue but operating costs is high which is why they have less profit.

Isn’t that normal? If people are paying attention extra for suits, why would they allow others to get them for free? Is there something I’m missing?

C'mon brahs, y'all ain't tired of Sony's abuse yet.

Be getting you excited, then letting you down...
MerryImpracticalComet-max-1mb.gif

Starfield about to drop, come to Xbox.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

You once said that if you were stranded on an island and you could only take 1 xbox game to play it would be Paw Patrol.

I know that was like a year ago that you said it but do you still prefer that game?

Isn’t that normal? If people are paying attention extra for suits, why would they allow others to get them for free? Is there something I’m missing?

It's normal and you're not missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom