The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here play The Texas Chainsaw Massacre game?
game is a damn blast !!

i play Leland - i dont even be trying to escape at times anymore, i just try to play my role and stab grandpa up once he gets to around lvl 3-4 and keep the Family distracted for the team

i am always down to play

With what? Remember, I'm SUPER washed. Idk whats out there anymore. I'm casual as casual can get.
Super duper washed. Damn near anything with a screen

Also stream cloud play games if you have ps plus premium

Super duper washed. Damn near anything with a screen

Also stream cloud play games if you have ps plus premium
See I'm not trying to play PS5 games on my phone, or upgrade my PS Plus subscription. I'm going to be a normie and pay extra for hardware that I'll probably stop using in a few months anyways.

Seems the 'washed dad' handheld of choice lately has been the Rog Ally though. Everytime I read that reddit it's dads talking about getting some in while watching the kids.

Maybe before paternity leave I'll get steam deck or that Rog Ally. Still catching up with backlog, but those sound great. So many PC games for me to catch up with

I need to see some real retail use and impressions though. Looking at the Ally too but having owned other Asus Rog products, might need a break. You gotta be a real patient, technical tinkerer for Asus stuff, the QA sucks.

baldurs gate 3 is incredible

maybe the deepest RPG I have ever played

IMG_9817.jpeg

This isnt new. Square Enix trudges on, despite their best efforts. An attach rate of roughly 10% isnt terrible. Square just has some of the worst sales budgeting/forecasting in the industry.

Seems like a ripe time for Sony to come in and alleviate them of their pesky "financial solvency required to operate a successful business" problems. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom