The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly the right TV stand will work. I've had the same TV stand since the 80s. It just-so-happen to be the perfect dimension for a steering wheel and pedals. Super perfect.

Yeah that was the portable one I was looking at... does it ever go on sale? I do want to compare to one that has a mount for a TV

The Logitech version just released, so catching it on sale will be tough. The OG typically goes for less but you really are missing out on some meaningful updates - the pedal deck update alone is worth the price difference if using Logitech pedals.

This playseat challenge solution gives you the near full immersion experience for the cheapest price imho...

Here they are sbs.

Some history - the OG was $300 too, then typically $269 on sale during the holidays. Now the new one is out, and its only $215 which is the cheapest I've ever seen it. I sold my 5 year old one for almost that much...

1701286325637.png

The Logitech version just released, so catching it on sale will be tough. The OG typically goes for less but you really are missing out on some meaningful updates - the pedal deck update alone is worth the price difference if using Logitech pedals.

This playseat challenge solution gives you the near full immersion experience for the cheapest price imho...

Here they are sbs.

Some history - the OG was $300 too, then typically $269 on sale during the holidays. Now the new one is out, and its only $215 which is the cheapest I've ever seen it. I sold my 5 year old one for almost that much...

1701286325637.png
Got the OG in PS colors and that pedal deck is my biggest complaint. And some rusting.

I got to play Hi-Fi Rush, Forza, and Starfield for just a little over $4 a month this year.

And next year I will get all their "mid exclusives", will get Diablo 4, and the new Black Ops for the same price.

You gotta drop $70 for just Spiderman, and in 2024 the only new game Sony announced is a live service FPS from a completely new studio. Which you again gonna have to pay $70 for.

But yeah, I'm the one losing out.

Famb, you in an abusive relationship and don't even realize it. :smh:

Stop thinking when Mercury gets out of retrograde than Sony gonna treat you better.
Six years of backlog over here, don’t worry about us.

Just glad you finally have something to play on your X that isn’t the Halo series on the Paramount+ app.

Got the OG in PS colors and that pedal deck is my biggest complaint. And some rusting.

Once I graduated to a load cell brake pedal, I resolved the pedal deck issue by reducing the required total brake force.

My other issue was flex or wobble from the wheel deck after I started using higher torque wheelbases... To resolve I did the camera mount modification, which helped a bunch...

All in all, love the playseat challenge. I decided to stick with the brand, now I use the Playseat trophy. Had some minor fitment issues after the final assembly but customer service was stellar, they even sent me a free accessory (twice).

So my PS plus games locked when I unsubscribed and my data is being held hostage lol (which I know happens) but lets say I buy the digital version of the game (hopefully on a crazy sale), does the game unlock and I can access the data? or if I bought physical copy?

Or only option is to subscribe again?

Last edited:
Cheapest place for a new controller??

Looks like they are back to full price at major retailers after being like $20 off during Black Friday sales.

Probably have to wait till closer to Christmas for sales.

• Metro system added
  • Portable radio to listen to music
  • Repeatable street racing side activity and new vechicles
  • A hangout place for romance partners
  • Improved motorcycle and revamped mechanics
  • Boss fight improvements
  • New additions to car chases
  • New accessibility settings
  • Dualsense support for PC Players
  • New HUD options added

Last edited:
Back