The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It should be a full blown remake instead considering Sony already did remasters for GOW I & II and the PSP games for the PS3 era:

Sc292e003d90144e8a7a5be82224d632fs.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

71VxHX+0L6L.jpg

You think they would make it all one game or break them up into 3 titles again? I don't remember the original GOW games being that long to beat.

I never played Chains of Olympus or Ghost of Sparta so that would be cool if they got them to 4k60 but aside from that, I’m good on a full blown remake. That don’t seem necessary, imo. I don’t think those games are as wanted as some would believe.

Finally got around to finishing Final Fantasy II. First time playing it since 2011 on PSP. Hopefully it’s my last time :lol:

IMG_6600.jpeg

It’s not a bad game but very generic when compared to FF IV, V, and VI. It somehow is worse than FF I too.

Just had my longest run ever in returnal and died after surviving three lockdowns. SMH. Need to take a break from this game lol

Finally got around to finishing Final Fantasy II. First time playing it since 2011 on PSP. Hopefully it’s my last time :lol:

IMG_6600.jpeg

It’s not a bad game but very generic when compared to FF IV, V, and VI. It somehow is worse than FF I too.
II and III are tough.

II and III are tough.
I just started III. Last time I played this one was on DS and I couldn't get past the ugly chibi character models. It's one of 2 FF mainline entries I've yet to beat. The other is V. I made it to Ex Death but was playing on an emulator during a deployment and it just felt wrong beating it that way :lol:

I made it to the end again on Steam but stopped playing after Pixel Remasters got announced for PlayStation.

^ I got my portal on walmart just checking randomly on a Friday night... I would suggest checking gamestop website and do store pickup within 50 miles... I saw a few in the last few weeks by me

I spent the $10 for the month and used HotStock’s auto buy so I don’t have to stress over looking but GameStop isn’t on there for that

Any life hacks to getting Playstation Plus for lower? Don't need it immediately, but would like to get it around the time of Tekken 8.

Any life hacks to getting Playstation Plus for lower? Don't need it immediately, but would like to get it around the time of Tekken 8.
Usually I buy around black Friday for about 25% off I think.
This year I didn't renew and then they sent me a special offer for 30% around Christmas. Still didn't renew.

Sometimes stores have a 10-20% off various gift cards and it includes playstation gc ($10 off, when purchasing $100 gift card). You can load up on those and then add to your account to purchase (at least in Canada some stores do).

Back
Top Bottom