The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the plat for SM2.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game.

The way some story elements unfolded lots of potential for DLC next year.

Also Insomniac trying to send people on a feels trips with some of these side missions. :smh: :lol:

Maximum Carnage was my first SM game experience (s/o to the red cartridge), so I'm excited to see where they go next.

I wasn't expecting MJ to play Lara Croft in the final mission either :lol: At least they sped up the pace from the first MJ mission.

Maximum Carnage was my first SM game experience (s/o to the red cartridge), so I'm excited to see where they go next.

I wasn't expecting MJ to play Lara Croft in the final mission either :lol: At least they sped up the pace from the first MJ mission.

NGL if EYE am one of Kraven's hunters and I get got by a sturdy chin news reporter and her tazer, I'm turning in my hunter badge and ID along with my resignation letter. :lol: :smh:

I know some of yall were Eazy Allies fans. Brad Ellis is now with LSM and has his own show, Summon Sign.

IMG_6645.jpeg

First time beating Final Fantasy III. It’s definitely in the lower tier of FF games but I’m glad to finally get this one under my belt.

Ps5 Slim came in and it was a cod mw3 bundle but there was no voucher so I called Amazon and they said I would have to return the whole thing not to mention it was eerie seeing me take the ps5 out the box and the top just flew open by the wind.. how was that box not shut. I’m feeling like someone took the voucher now I gotta get the game and it’s on sale right now $48.99 till the 6th

Do you really need to connect your ps5 to Ethernet to maximize your portal? That would require me to shake up things completely and move my ps5 downstairs and rearrange ****, which I’m not trying to do

That has not been the case for me... if that was necessary I'd prolly dump it.

We typically see 700/680 via att fiber.

Man, you’re rolling through these games! It was you who had been posting them previously, correct?
Yeah I recently beat FF II and III. I’ve played these multiple times (minus III) and there are boost options so they’re not taking too long. I’m also on vacation til next week :lol:

I know some of yall were Eazy Allies fans. Brad Ellis is now with LSM and has his own show, Summon Sign.

This was my first watch/listen of Brad on anything. He definitely brings a fresh voice and perspective on gaming I didn't know I needed. Great get for LSM.

May have secured a portal for pickup at GameStop. Says it will be available for pickup tomorrow. Checked out and the charge is pending. Hope it works out. Only 3 miles away from the crib which is great.

:wow::lol:

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have really slowed down over the past few years. I am sure the itch will come back, but with all the JRPG's in my backlog I dont think my totals will be going up too fast.

Switch isnt helping, as I am playing Grandia II and Super Mario RPG on there currently. I have a couple days of next week so I am hoping to get back to FFII after Legend of Dragoon.

I'm at 171, with probably 20 of those being cheesy, easy ones. So really, 150.

Back
Top Bottom