The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First off, if roles were reversed, you would see the same number, if not more of these "influencers" in the Sony space doing the same thing.

But some of these reactions are unbelievable.

‘Timdog’, another notable Xbox influencer with 82,000 followers – including Spencer, Xbox’s marketing leads and the official Xbox account – made a more dramatic declaration on Monday, streaming a 7-hour Spaces audio discussion on X under the headline “I’m not an Xbox fanboy anymore”.

“I pray to god that you remember, the beginning of this generation when we had a chance,” starts Doc_Dark’s original song. “Everything was lined up, but now it looks like it’s over,” he continued, holding aloft an Xbox Series S console. “I shouldn’t be crying, but I just can’t let it go… I can’t stop thinking about all the games we should’ve played that we never played.”

And of course, because this is seemingly becoming a regular occurrence

In a more disturbing turn unrelated to any of the influencers mentioned in this story, Xbox’s senior media manager shared an image showing a message in which an anonymous user wished him harm over the situation.

This really makes me want to distance myself even more. :smh: 50%of this energy aimed toward actually important issues would see some real positivity come of this. Instead we have people acting like clowns for views/content.

Last edited:
I dont understand the point they're making by doing all this? Sometimes, it feels like gamers are the biggest problem in the industry.

First off, if roles were reversed, you would see the same number, if not more, of these "influencers" in the Sony space doing the same thing.

This really makes me want to distance myself even more. :smh:

Those clowns love the attention.

Was gonna post that same article.

Wish I could say it’s children freaking out; but let’s be honest, these are mostly grownass adults acting like this. Of course some are doing it for clicks. It if they want to man up, let’s see them set it on fire. Haha. The kids prob dgaf, they just want to play games.

You just now realized this? Some of the people in this thread should have made you realize this long ago... but funny story, ever since I was a kid I wanted to review games professionally. Went to college for Journalism and I used to blog on 1up often... but it was then and there I realized how toxic the gaming community was. I said f it and got a sales job.

You just now realized this? Some of the people in this thread should have made you realize this long ago... but funny story, ever since I was a kid I wanted to review games professionally. Went to college for Journalism and I used to blog on 1up often... but it was then and there I realized how toxic the gaming community was. I said f it and got a sales job.

No. Not just now. Just using the time Machine to go back in the day, remember going to gaming sites and posting; and at that time it was “kids”. It was teenagers. Now it’s those same damn people, except they’re in their 40s now.

Man, those gamesite forums used to be straight console warfare. This thread is pretty mild to how those forums used to be. If moderation was even really a thing back then, or just another method to pound on the other side.

February PS+ games should be up; interestingly Foamstars has no plat:

1707250719475.png

Final Trailer and it has spoilers

Alternatively if you want a non spoilery trailer to get hyped over
This one does the trick

The demo is live(50 gigs)
It will also be split into 2 parts w an update for the 2nd part coming.......not sure
one half you'll play as Cloud, the other as Sephiroth

Last edited:
Im interested... but I think Ill pass off that fact alone, especially when its gonna drop so soon anyway... plus, P3R.

I just finished the TLOU2 docu and towards the end, they talked about the TLOU2 leak by that kid in the Netherlands and the subsequent abuse and death threats they received... some even wishing harm towards Laura Bailey's newborn. Like... how ****ed up is that... all for a damn video game. :smh:

Not gonna get round to FFVII Rebirth for a long time so I might just have to duck out too :lol:

First off, if roles were reversed, you would see the same number, if not more of these "influencers" in the Sony space doing the same thing.

And of course, because this is seemingly becoming a regular occurrence

This really makes me want to distance myself even more. :smh: 50%of this energy aimed toward actually important issues would see some real positivity come of this. Instead we have people acting like clowns for views/content.

7 Hour Twitter Space is WIld. Damn, he must have taken it hard. :lol:

I also think one of the reason some of those "influencers" are taking it hard is because they actually got very close with the people at XB including Spencer so they really believed things were turning around for the better with the acquistions only to essentially get rug pulled in their view. It's not even for attention, a lot of them are genuinely pissed.

It's not just a video game thing either. Photography is the same. Sony vs Canon vs Nikon is just as bad as Sony vs Microsoft vs Nintendo.
Grown adults warring about camera bodies and lenses worth thousands of dollars that make consoles look like toys. I was shocked when I first saw how bad it was. Thought they would be professionals. :lol:

Moral of the story. Don't be a fanatic about anything. Learnt that from F1 :lol:

Last edited:
Moral of the story. Don't be a fanatic about anything. Learnt that from F1 :lol:
Toxicity in F1 is just as bad tho! 😅😅😅
And it's not just one specific fanbase... every driver/team has asshat fans!
Toxic fandom does not discriminate! 😂🤷‍♂️

Is Rise to Ronin difficulty going to be like GOT or more like the crazy *** souls games yall be talking about? Because I like a challenge but nothing crazy. Duels in GOT or GOW Valkyrie type difficult is about as far as I’m tryna go :lol:

Toxicity in F1 is just as bad tho! 😅😅😅
And it's not just one specific fanbase... every driver/team has asshat fans!
Toxic fandom does not discriminate! 😂🤷‍♂️

The toxicity I can deal with. Premier League prepared me for that.

But I got too involved. Flew too close to the sun and never recovered from Abu Dhabi 2021 :lol:

Is Rise to Ronin difficulty going to be like GOT or more like the crazy *** souls games yall be talking about? Because I like a challenge but nothing crazy. Duels in GOT or GOW Valkyrie type difficult is about as far as I’m tryna go :lol:

It's made by the people who made Nioh and that's apparently souls like difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom