The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's it, lets make this a Stadia Thread.
bugsnaxsfire55jw8.gif

If thats the case, use ethernet, if possible.
Because I cannot even fathom the issues you will face if you try to play MP online.

PO

ya multiplayer sucks... lag city... sometimes id have a good connection but rarely... on my ps3 though i was good money... i might try to get the power adapter...

just played my first game and it was smooth no lag yet... still have 1 more download for campaign 20 gigs with 4 hours left smh... i thought i was done installing this game but it looks like multiplayer is the only thing installed... at least i can play a part of the game while it still downloads

I monitored WM & PS website just now.

I feel real bad for all the people who didn't pre-order, because getting one now is just pure luck because of all the resellers who are continuously grabbing these/monitoring restocks.

It's just a frustrating experience to be apart of. :smh:

PO
The sad part was, the preorder sat on Walmart for like, 5 minutes.

Don’t PS5 have serial numbers that track where they came from. You would think if Sony wanted, as soon as those stolen serial numbers log in they would be flagged. Or maybe they don’t care.

people buying two ps5's and I cant even land one... sad story yall
Im a have to wait till the weekend. That's the only time i can be in front of the pc all day.

I had a neighbor that was from Brixton, London. After all the stories he told me about people getting stabbed and acid attacks, I would never take the UK lightly.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is VERY good.

I gave Ghost of T a 9/10, then I give Valhalla a 9/10 too. The game is hella long. I clocked in over 30 hours and I still haven’t beat it.

This is probably the best Assassins Creed game.

Back
Top Bottom