The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to cop GoT eventually. Still have to finish MM, TLOU 2 and RDR 2.
GameFly restocked for $33. (Day after I copped for $40 )

12 + 3 months , I’m locked in until 2023

If you have problems redeeming the code , once it’s sent to your email click “ download now “ then use the plus button on the side & you’ll be able to see your code at the bottom of the page .

Good looking out man, I’m good until 2022

If you have problems redeeming the code , once it’s sent to your email click “ download now “ then use the plus button on the side & you’ll be able to see your code at the bottom of the page .

1606512405042.png

WTF CDKeys, I never had this issue with you before when I purchased this same deal last year. (live in Houston, TX)

**** you mean?!

1606512405042.png

WTF CDKeys, I never had this issue with you before when I purchased this same deal last year. (live in Houston, TX)

**** you mean?!
This same thing happened to me last time i tried to buy a card off CDkeys. Had to buy it on sale from that other UK site that slickdeals was promoting.

I checked out with PayPal

I did the same............TWICE in a row.

Got the same rejection letter I posted above, TWICE.

I think they're picking and choosing "Paypal accounts" for fraud risk protection BS or sum ****.

Today's my first time getting these rejection letters though because I was able to successful purchase this same 1-year PS Plus subscription code deal from CDKeys...........ridiculous

Here is another option if CDkeys is not working for you all.
Surprising to read though, since CDKeys has always been on point for me & I used PayPal as well in the past. :ohwell:

PO

Last edited:
I was able to complete the CDKeys deal by doing the Paypal purchase..........on another browser.

After reading some of the comment posts in the original CDKeys link, it seems people were having those error rejection issues when they made the purchases on certain browser with Adblock activated (mostly Chrome and Adblock/uBlock origin extensions together).

I had to switch over to (the DISGUSTING) Microsoft Edge browser, and I was able to get my $30 PS Plus 1-year (and extra 3 months) subscription after all............it seems CDKeys is intentionally ****ing over people that are using Adblock when making their purchases now, just so they can de-activate Adblock so CDKeys can make more money off their disgusting site ads WHILE you buy something from them

Back
Top Bottom